Cleo Catra

Avg. of 8 Recommendations

This girl is amazing.My first visit with her yesterday but def not the last.She is the true meaning of GFE.I won't go in the details not my style.But she is talented in all deptts.The eye contact is to die for.You can tell when someone enjoys what she does.She is a keeper.I had lot of fun and will certainly be back for more.Thanks Cleo for amazing time.

I visited Cleo yesterday after having one of the worst days of my life! My only request was to make me forget about every thing for an hour. And let me tell you she did with out going into detail she held me on the edge so Long my body felt weak afterward!!!

Thank you for making my day alittle(lot) brighter !!!

I had the pleasure visiting Cleo, we had not seen each other for about year if not more, well just until she came back now into the SP scene recently.

Let's just say we were happy to see each other, and that I was very happy to spend time with her. This rec was late getting out, but after seeing her numerous times (previously as an SP years back )and we do have a great rapport with each other;)

All I can say she certainly still knows how to simply bring it in the boudoir with me and still makes me smile from ear to ear, and have me moaning with pure delight. :)

Thanks Cleo, look forward to some more exciting and orgasmic fun in the near future. :)

I have to say I'm not all that keen on SP's with lots of tattoos but Cleo's postings here on CERB and some very very positive reviews lead me to see this whole Cleo Catra experience was like.

I have to say, I have seen the light. All the previous reviews were bang on. Personally, I thought the tattoos would be distracting but Cleo had my attention the whole time. To be honest, I found the tats sort of helpful as I am pretty blind without my glasses but using her tattoos I had a rough idea as to where I was located on Cleo's body.

Her BJ skills are to die for and she was very responsive to DATY. I highly recommend that you take the time and effort to ensure Cleo has a great experience with DATY. She definitely shows her appreciation later on. All in all I had a great time, which just seemed to fly by.

Making arrangements with Cleo was easy and not too complicated. She just has a great easy-going style to her. But not so easy going that you shouldn't eat your wheaties before visiting her. You will need the energy to keep up.

Guest dingo

I have had my eye on cleo catra now for sometime and since i had the day off today.

, I decide the time was right for a little fun with cleo.

I texted her this morning after 10am to see if she was available today and i was very glad she was.

we made the app.for her west end location and wow i was glad i did.

It was very easy to find and very nice and comfortable.

I knocked on the door and she opened it up and shut the door behind us.

She was wearing a very sexy 2 pc lingerie set which showed off her incredible tattoo's.

She then proceeded to walk towards me and just kissed me so passionately ,i knew right then and there i was in for a super time,

I asked cleo to to kneel on the bed and i proceeded to lick my way............................

I never go into detail of what happened between me and any lady i see but i can assure you that cleo is just a darling to be with and very responsive to any tease, or touch that you may give her and she is incredible at pleasing a man in every way

thank you Cleo

dingo

Had a great time with Cleo a couple of weeks ago. She's very pretty and has the smoothest skin.

I had been to a SP once before a while back in another city so it was like my first time all over again. I can't imagine a better re-introduction - Cleo was sweet but also able to bring the wild.

One other thing I really appreciated was the perfume-free experience.

She's extensively decorated in tattoos as her photos attest. But while they were beautiful, Her personality was more so.

Invited Cleo over earlier this week for our first rendezvous since her return to being a full service provider. And honestly I don't know what took me so long!! --facepalm!--

Her amazing services and equally amazing appearance have been described here in detail. And nothing has changed! I dare say her skills may have even improved since before her "departure". I didn't think that was even possible!...but there it is. And even though it had been well over a year since our last meeting it was smooth sailing. Just like a couple friends (with benefits :) ) reconnecting. And boy did we connect! (Her boot even connected with my toe......but that's another tale for another day, hehe :p )

Laughs, licks, and some good lovin'. A great time was had by all :D

If there was one downside it's that now I can't even do a simple thing like sit down and watch tv without looking over and seeing the image of Cleo's beautiful and amazing nude figure sprawled out on my sofa like a cat waiting to be petted. And pet her I did ;)

Needless to say.....she and I will be reconnecting again......and SOON!

I really should have posted this a while ago. I've had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Cleo over a year ago at one of the Ottawa socials, but have never had taken the opportunity to meet her until recently.

From the initial PM to set up a morning rendez-vous, it's easy to see her professionalism and the pure fun she has in doing her job; quick replies, courteous, and seamless communication, and easy going, even as i was a few minutes late due to a stop i had to make and to find a parking spot.

From the time the door opened, and some very quick chit-chat, a quick shower followed but, as soon as i stepped out, the rest seemed like going down the rabbit hole ;-)

She LIKES very much what she does, and it shows... We have had a bit of time to chat, and it is safe to say that she is a brilliant conversationalist.

Mmm ... Now that i think of it, and since she has planted the idea recently, i wonder how a bake-off would turn out like :-) ??

well gents, I am not a frequent flyer of the girls but I always had a Fantasy of wanting the ultimate fantasy, a girl friend on here recommended if I was going to go for a girl I should go Cleo, now at my first attempt she left cerb and i missed it. being a Nervous customer I tried,

at first glance, she opened the door and I thought i had the wrong place, as her pictures did not do her justice and WOW

her "customer service" 10/10

I have felt great in the past but at times i forgot where I was and not with a lover, she made it feel so "wow"

(only other experience is rub n tug clock watchers)

anyhow if you are looking ... look at Cleo wow

in closing I will return for even being Thick as I am she had no complaints and it was surely awesome.

I recently met Cleo and certainly hope to see her again, sooner rather than later if I can.

And what greater recommendation can I give than to be a repeat customer?

It is no wonder why Cleo is my favorite kitty cat.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=61275

Nothing like a sexy hug, friendly smile and hot body to drive away a cold wet messy day like today.

It has been quite some time since I have visited Cleo, but we picked up where we left off. Hot and wet!!

Enjoyed my X'mas present to myself. Got to find more chance to give myself these presents. ;-)

Thanks Cleo, licks and kisses!!

SNS724

What a way to finish 2012, I contacted Cleo and was able to get a date with her for the last day of the year. This is not my first time seeing Cleo but a first seeing her alone, Yes! She greeted me with a nice kiss and a hug, and I proceeded to the shower. I enter the boudoir and Cleo is waiting for me, I'm wearing only a towel and she took it off from around my waist in no time so I started to remove her clothing too. I was surprised when she got on her knees and started to suck on little johnson, this was a first for me being served like a king and I loved it. She was looking at me with her sexy eyes and I was hoping to see her chin rub my balls but not quite, I must admit that I know she tried.

We moved to her bed and I want to taste her but me being slow at doing this I started with her breasts and they are just a perfect size to squeeze. I kissed her because she is a great kisser and I worked my way to her pink wet spot that was succulent to suck and lick, her little moan tells me she loves being licked. I enjoy her wet bj's and want some of it so I lay on the bed and she climbs with her legs each side of my head to form a perfect 69. She buries her ass over my face and she tries to focus on my hard shaft but trying to please someone while being pleased yourself by that same person is difficult......so we changed position.

I try to sit near the edge of the bed and Cleo gets a hold of my love tool while she is on her knees and I'm starring at her sexy ass I grab it with my right hand and squeeze it ever so gently and rub her bum slowly and admire it. Time to change position and she slips on a rubber over my love muscle and suck on my balls(they love that and so do I). Cleo gets on top and is riding me cg and then reverse cg and I suddenly notice the mirror on the wall in front of me. Cleo is looking at us through the mirror and I noticed her doing it, well I'll tell you seeing her(and she was also watching me) watching ourselves having sex was hot.

We tried different position looking at ourselves in the mirror and seeing her sexy body over and under mine was nice to see. I finished in missionary and what a way to finish the year. After I showered and got dressed Cleo said that it tired her out and she would get some rest, this made me feel good to hear that.lol

Cleo gets a Top Notch Seal of approval from me.

Thanks Cleo for the great time.

Had the pleasure of seeing her yesterday for the first time she is a sweetheart. Guys if u are shy when it come to new sp well she made me feel so comfortable and at ease. Don't let her tats scare u either cause she is as soft and sweet as can be. Her eyes alone are so beautiful, and when she make eye contact it amazing. Truly a relaxing and great experience.

• Like 1

I have to agree with Empty83, she was my first sp and I made the right choice. She made me feel right at ease from the moment I arrived.

she'll make you want to come back again and again. she'll trick you with that sexy smile and bedroom eyes. she's a trap. run for the hills boys! (so i can have her all to myself...)

Cleo Catra was the first woman I saw after swearing off seeing providers forever. I was like a 40 year old virgin in the hobby and I hadn't been coping with it very well. Years of sexual hangups and a neglectful relationship had been taking its toll on my self esteem.

Cleo is warm and sexy with such soft skin. Her tattoos are beautiful and I feel like I could spend the whole hour just going over them. When I met her, some were still fresh and the contrast of the rough parts where they were healing and the smooth skin around them was fascinating to touch. All of them seem to have meaning and maybe there's a story to learn about each one. The new one was a contrast to some of the other more serious art. A unicorn and a rainbow which was cute and perhaps a little ironic, it seemed to encapsulate the complexity and depth of this woman I was so lucky to be spending some time with.

I'm always nervous when meeting someone new but she quickly put me at ease with a warm hug and kiss, welcoming me in from the cold. As we undressed and started to cuddle together, I couldn't stop looking at her, running my hands all over. Trying to experience as much of her as I could knowing that I only had a little time.

I'm a quick draw artist on the first go around and when a woman with oral skills like Cleo starts to work on me, it's not going to last for long. This was no exception. She has an enthusiasm about what she does with her mouth that made it impossible for me to last.

That's okay though. I actually love to get that part out of the way because it lets me devote my full attention to my favorite part of the session. The part where I try to return the favor. I wanted to eat her up. I'm sure that I'm far from the most skilled person in the oral department but she seemed to enjoy what I was doing. I wandered around with my mouth, east, west, north and my favorite, south. Everywhere I went was marvelous and I was rewarded with little vocalizations and movements that let me know it was appreciated.

I don't remember how long we did this for. I'm sure I was ready for round two after only a little bit of this but I wasn't in any hurry to stop. It was only after I realized that she probably wasn't going to finish this way that I decided it was time for the main event.

It's a blur after that. We ran though some positions, tried some different angles. My hip was a bit sore from hockey so some positions were giving me a bit of trouble but she was always ready to move onto something new. Perhaps the session was a bit schizophrenic from her point of view but I loved the variety. I'm sure I was dripping sweat all over the place.

As we were coming towards the end of the session, it was beginning to look like I might not finish round two. I'm actually quite alright with this since I've already had round one but she seemed determined. She pulled off the rubber and we went into a 69 where I got to enjoy the view and taste as she worked me over with all of her skill. She got me there, hanging on as I was bucking my hips, thrusting into her mouth. In the back of my head I was worried that I was going too hard, that I would choke her or something but she never gave up.

The second finish was incredibly intense and after we cleaned up, I found my legs had started shaking enough to make it hard to walk to the car. My hip injury was causing me enough grief that I was having trouble working the clutch as I drove. She had completely wiped me out. I knew I needed some more cardio and weight training if I was going to see her again so I went the gym right after. Terrible idea. I had nothing left.

I don't know if I'll ever be able to keep up with this woman. I'm pretty sure I never even made her shift into second gear. Absolutely incredible experience. I'm actually hesitant to see her again just because I think she might almost be too much woman for me.

Try her out. She's the ride of a lifetime.

Guest c**io**m7

There probably isn't much more to elaborate on with this sexy lady. I have been looking at her pics, reading her reviews and trying to see her for some time now and, unfortunately, our schedules never seem to work out. The problem is, of course, me...since most of my appointments turn into a last minute thing. Shitty day at work, getting pissed so I will look for a stress relief before tackling anything new...finally, she was available and willing to take me last minute.

I am so glad I took the time to see her. What a doll!! Guys, she is not the princess...she isn't the covergirl perfect 10...she isn't the trophy! In fact, I haven't met a princess, covergirl or trophy that is as sexy as she is.

I will say, she has almost the perfect body for my tastes. The sparkle in her eyes and the infectious laugh/smile are what got me...and will get me many more times to come. I am about the experience and, with Cleo, the experience is amazing. If I were a single guy, I would certainly try to convince her to join me on a Caribbean beach with a bottle of Havana Club Anejo Especial (sorry Cleo...as I get older, the body can't take things like back-packing and lengthy hiking) What it can take are many more moments with you.

Repeat? Silly question...already have...

I shouldn't forget to mention...she is incredibly sexy with a dirty face. ;-)

Guest holly*****ff

Great recommendations gentlemen. She is definitely on my must-see list, but I just have to muster up the availability in my own schedule. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Her pics are good but don't do her justice as she is even more beautiful in person. Beautiful body and great personality. She was very patient with a newcomer to the hobby and I would recommend anybody to visit her.

Guest m**e8**2

I don't think I can say anything to add to the list of glowing recommendations for Cleo. I've seen Cleo twice - both times were amazing. She's down-to-earth and in absolutely no rush during our sessions. She responds VERY well to DATY so buckle in for a wild ride!

Definitely will see Cleo again very soon! (and her pug that snorts a lot lol)

Guest m**t****ka

I have been wanting to see Cleo for some time now. I love her tattoos and judging by her youtube videos, she is a very beautiful and smart woman. I'm glad to see she has such excellent reviews. I can't wait to book her.

I was in heaven the first second we kissed. Cleo has amazing eyes, lips and hips. It was my first visit after chatting for a while... why did I wait so long? Her energy and willingness to please amazed me. Her tats are beautiful and fun to touch, she is so sexy and enjoys what she does. Her eyes radiate passion and her body never stops, so enjoy the fantasy. I will be back for more petting...meow! Wow!

I'll keep this short, since everything has pretty much been said... I saw Cleo twice and both times have been amazing. She is sweet as pie and, even if her looks can be a bit intimidating at first, she is the most caring SP I've met so far. She really makes you feel as if you're the only one :). I won't go into too much details but I'll just say that I've left with weak knees both times :). She is reaaly good at what she does and really seems to enjoy it too.

So, if you're into tattoos you have to see her, if you're not, see her anyway, she'll show you what suicide girls are made of and you'll forget all about the artwork!

Thanks Cleo!

I saw Cleo a couple of months ago but only now thought to post a recommendation. I should have done it same day as she was so lovely and accomodating. I arrived for a 1 hr appointment and was greeted by Cleo dressed in a sexy tank top and blue tiny panties. She kissed and hugged me hello and I excused myself to take a quick shower, in which all ameneties were available. After drying off I met her in the bedroom where we kissed erotically. I told her I was a body worshipper and she was pleased to have me kiss he all over for a long time. Her skin is soft and she is clean, groomed perfectly and smells amazing. She received my daty happily and then provided me some amazing bbbj action. I couldn't wait any longer and told her I had to have her. We did doggy at the foot of the bed facing a mirror which only enhanced the experience. I finished that way and was never as relaxed afterwards with an SP. She is courteous and beautiful and everyone should be so lucky to spend time with her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.