Kaylee Kisses

I had a meeting with Kaylee set up for last week and was not dissapointed !! She met me at door dressed in high heels and a hot top that showcased her ample breasts. After taking a quick shower we got to know each other and she commenced with giving me a nice massage and then cover on for cbj which she is very good at!! She then took off her top

allowing full view of her beautiful au natural 36D breasts. We then tried some different postions and she was most accomodating. Had a sog and was offerered another after some more cbj. Could not take the second shot but was enjoyable none the less. For the remainder of the hour we just cuddled and talked. Kaylee is a experience to be repeated and she is an intelligent lady to talk with. I intend to repeat soon. Thanks Kaylee !!

I have to say Kaylees beautiful breasts are not 36D but 36DD and they are nice indeed ! error on my part

A few months back, I arranged a duo with Zoe Zee and Kaylee Kisses and it was amazing. These two ladies are very comfortable with each other and helped create a relaxed and erotic atmosphere. They are both incredibly beautiful, curvy ladies and Zoe has a wicked sense of humour. Without going into too much detail, they provide an exciting duo experience that includes direct activity as well as showing what they like to do with each other. Don't worry about keeping up with two ladies, they know that they are there for you. This was my third visit with Zoe, and second with Kaylee, so knowing both of them already helped. Either individually or together, I highly recommend them both.

She greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss, and made me feel comfortable right from the start. She began with a massage and then on to an amazing cbj, that had my toes curling for a long time. The whole time with her was amazing, I will be returning for more.

I have had the extreme pleasure of seeing Kaylee three times now. Always dressed for the occasion. A true professional with an awesome personality. Well worth the visit.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.