Breath Taking Vivian

Avg. of 18 Recommendations

I had the opportunity of visiting Vivian recently, and I'd agree with all of the previous reviewers. She has a very soft yet firm touch, amazingly soft skin, and a toned body. The environment is very comfortable, and she has a very easygoing attitude. A definite repeat.

I had another incredible massage session with the Breath Taking Vivian this past weekend. This sweet cutie knew how to treat and pamper her clients - with sensual touches, great cheerful personality, and great massage. Her sensual finger touching or teasing was so erotic and arousing. The build-up made the ending so amazing! She knows how to make you feel good about yourself too. For example, when I wrote in my last reco. that she liked chit-chatting, she told me that she only did that with me! lol. I don't believe her, I think she possesses that cheerful, friendly and relaxed personality that she will be chatting non-stop with all her clients! And, this makes the session so much more enjoyable!

All previously written positive comments about Vivian are true. I saw her twice within a week - just had too. Both visits were amazing in that the beginning and the end results were the same but everything in between was subtlety different to make it a brand new experience. She is extremely beautiful and talented. Definitely a special lady. I will return for sure, very soon I hope.

Well, I'm still breathing!

Vivian is a wonderful person. Her smile, intelligence, sense of humour, confidence and good looks make a visit with her `very much worth the drive out to Kanata from north of Wakefield.

As she has with others, she complimented me for being a nice guy and very easy going. She even suggested that she actually learned something with me. She's says she's going to try my "tip" out on her other clients and report back. So don't be "tight with your tips" and see what happens!

Thank you Vivian. It's a good thing that I don't live closer. If I did, I'd be broke in no time.

Include ratings

I read all the comments about Breath Taking Vivian and decided she was to be the one today. Am I ever glad I did. The most incredible session. relaxing, friendly, erotic. What a sweet young girl but she sure knows how to tease and please.

It has been approximately 2 months since I last saw the adorable Vivian. I decided it was time to reconnect with the sweet cutie and to reward myself with a wonderful pampering session. This was my third time to see her and she was as good as ever with her magical hands. Normally, when I visit a lady, if massage is involved, I always request a reverse massage. I find that it is a great feeling to be able to return the favour and pamper her for a change. That's what I did with Vivian too. It was heavenly running my oily hands over her body feeling her soft and silky smooth skin. Although she seemed to enjoy it, I must admit that I think I enjoyed more than she did. ;-)

She then asked me to lie on my back, and continued her sensual massage. The touch of the tips of her fingers were so playful, magical and erotic. Like someone mentioned here, with Vivian, the beginning and the end are very similar each time with amazing results, but the path she took each time was slightly different and yet so incredibly and equally enjoyable. I enjoyed my time with this sweetie so much that no doubt I'll be going back to see her again soon.

This visit took place a couple of weeks ago. I thought it's better late than never to post a reco. So, here it is.

It has been over three months since I last saw the sweet Vivian, so I said to myself it's about time to pay her another visit. She has been jokingly talking about some kinky stuff, and.. I was eager to find out. This time, the sweetie herself welcomed me at the door wearing a beautiful outfit and with a big smile. After exchanging a little hug, she led me downstairs to the well-equipped massage room.

She offered me a choice of RMT-type or a sensual massage. I opted for the sensual one, whereby she worked her magic fingers ever so slowly and gently all over my body. The buildup was erotic and the ending was so incredible! Then it was my turn, and I returned the favor by giving her a slow and sensual whole-body massage. She liked it and commented that my hands moved like some Tai Chi moves - She was peeping at the wall mirror! lol.

picture.php?albumid=4823&pictureid=54033

With Vivian, one can expect to have some kinky fun apart from the regular massage. I was told that she would be moving closer to DT -- I like it since it is more convenient for me to visit her again.

My experience with Vivian was exceptional.

The features I remember the most were her beautiful soft skin, amazing body and soft touch. Vivian provides an excellent massage, more sensual than therapeutic.

Saw this beauty yesterday for the first time, and she accommodated me with a short notice change due to weather and traffic. Amazing body, tight bum, great breasts, her face is very pretty and she provides a very good skilled massage and worked out all the kinks. The flip and finish were skilled and she was pleasant and personable. I will return, soon...for more.

Anyone who desires a perfectly sweet and very desirable young woman dont turn down an oportunity to relax with this supper cute girl you wown't ever be disapointed a true little gem...

I had the intense pleasure of paying Vivian a visit the other day. I must say that she exceeded all of my expectations. Not only is she beautiful but she is an expert at giving a great massage. I had a realy tough week and Vivian was able to take out all the knots leaving me totally relaxed.

What happened next with only her finger tips she had me tingling from head to toe. I literally had goosebumps all over. Next she asked me to turn over and the fun began. Using only her hands and light brushing kisses it wasn't long before she brought me to an unforgettable climax.

Thank you Vivian and I will definately be back.:icon_smile:

I have seen this delightful young lady a couple of times this year, and hope to again! Her advertisement on here is accurate, and in addition to being physically beautiful she is a sweetheart. DonB

Based on recommendations on this board I decided to reach out to Vivian to see if she had an available appointment. I lucked out as she had space that afternoon.

Very good location in downtown with parking available (pay) just down the street. Her entrance is shared with a popular business which might make a discreet arrival challenging however I lucked out with no one looking over my shoulder.

Vivian greeted me at the door and was true to the pictures and the descriptions in other posts. Her space is large, private and quiet. Washroom/shower is available. The studio itself was set and ready for our session.

Massage was professional and excellent. RMT quality stopping at spots that were tight and continuing from there. Part way through a menu was offered and selection made. After an appropriate period the fun began and what fun it was.

Vivian is the complete package. Looks, Skill and Ability. I will revisit again and again...

Guest **us

You can't go wrong with a visit to this very beautiful woman. She really is ten out ten! Convenient, clean dowwntown location is just the beginning. She is not only gorgeous but friendly and a great conversationalist as well. Her massage skills are RMT quality and that is just the beginning!

She provides a real WOW experience!!

I've visited Vivian once before and have to agree with everyone's experience. Absolutely amazing. Unfortunately I lost her number lol. :-(

• Like 1

I met Vivian today.

She is everything good mentioned in the above recommendations.

I prefer independents , they seem more into what they are doing. She was very kind and easy going. ,, and did I say gorgeous ?

The central location is great and easy to find. The room was clean and the linen was fresh.

Guest Lep*******1**7

I had been waiting a while to see Vivian after reading many glowing reviews about her. She was away for a month travelling in South-East Asia and has only been back a couple of weeks. It took a while to see her as she has been very busy and only takes a limited number of clients a day.

Her central location is easy to get to with street parking nearby. She has nicely decorated and large room for the sessions, has the heat up and plays great relaxing music. She was wearing a short black dress that clung to her shapely body like a glove. When that fell to the floor she revealed a very hot woman from every angle. She began her work with gentle touches followed by a fairly intense muscle massage which ironed out a few resistant knots.

She really knows how to use her fingers to produce all kinds of great reactions. Her touch is like no other that I have experienced. She is also very down to earth and easy to talk to with her gentle Vietnamese accent. As she made her way around the table I was able to caress her wonderful curves very gently.

Things started to heat up as she moved down the table and her touch was very stimulating indeed. Once I turned over I as already in a state of bliss and her finish was very sexy. She never rushed anything and allowed the excitement build slowly while keeping her gaze and attention on me. Afterwards she cleaned me up like a baby with hot towels all over my body. I could have stayed another hour just to bask in the glory of the experience I had just had.

We hugged and said our goodbyes and I almost stumbled down the stairs I felt that good. I will surely be back to visit this lovely sexy lady soon.

Vivian is a sweetheart. Take good care of her.

I'll have to steal the above post as it echoes exactly how my visit went. Oh my she is a lovely lady and is very skilled with her hands.

And like Leprechaun1957 walking took some concentration. I almost took the corner of a giant patio umbrella in the eye. :)

I haven't seen Vivian for a while. Lately, I have been feeling anxious and having a burning desire to see her and to feel her magic touch again. Today, I got my wish fulfilled - and gosh, what a heavenly feeling!

This was the first time I saw her at her new place. It was nice, clean and well-decorated. Parking was available on the street.

After some passionate hugs, we got down to business. That's when I rediscovered how lovely her body felt. I couldn't stop feeling her smooth skin as I slowly massaged or rather - caressed her. After telling me that she felt so relaxed and almost fell asleep, she declared that it was my turn. Reluctanly, I got on the massage table and then the magic began. She worked her magic using some light and sensual touches - ever so gently. And.. once again, I rediscovered spending time with this lovely sweetheart was so breath-taking! :grin:

Thank you, Vivian, for being such a sweetheart! I'll be back - this time I won't wait that long! :biggrin:

Wow, she was incredible. Her mix of gentle touches with a medium-hard, effective massage had me feeling truly relaxed. Left with my Asian craving satisfied!!

All of the other posters are right. She is a warm and welcoming woman and her distinct massage technique is amazing. Truly, one of the best in the city.

Teasing is off the charts with great control over her body and yours. Offers a unique combination of hard and soft massaging that is very relaxing. A pleasure to visit for the first time.

As I had promised last time, I didn't wait too long to go back to see Vivian again. :D The longing of her touch, her massage skills and the sweet memories were just too overwhelming...

As in previous sessions, I had an amazing time with this incredible young lady. The only thing I must add is that, the sessions get better each time in terms of comfort level, openedness, and intimacy. We connected in so many ways as our conversation flowed easily throughout. The more we see each other, the more we've learned and understood each other. It is no surprise that sessions could only improve if one treats a lady with respect, compassion and tenderness.

I saw Vivian last week on a whim.

While I was initially a bit uncomfortable with the location, once I was inside, there were no problems at all. So much linoleum.

Vivian herself was accommodating to my massage needs, and had exactly the right amount of firmness and soft teasing that I like.

A definite repeat.

Saw her again for a second time. Soft gentle touches and a firm massage. Honestly no better in Ottawa in my opinion. Definitely worth a visit if you have not yet.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.