Anyone providing service in Clayton Park - HRM

Anyone providing service in Clayton Park - HRM

For the safety of any SP I'm sure no one will willing offer there location in public. An SP may say Downtown Halifax or something like that but a specific area/location, as you have seen from getting no public responses I think my thoughts on this are right but that is just my opinion, may be you have received some PM's and that would be more private and comfortable for some SP's.

If you see a lady that interests you, just politely send a PM and ask I'm looking for a lady in the general area of Clayton Park or Clayton Park, are you near there, if you don't mind me asking? You may get a response with I'm near by or possibly a street name but it's all in how you ask.

Best of Luck,

Lexy

• Like 1

Guest W***ledi*Time

To be fair, the population of Clayton Park was 23,000 in 2006 - and they've been putting up apartment buildings like wildfire ever since. The population is probably 30,000+ by now. So it's not like anyone could easily find any single person just by knowing they lived in Clayton Park.

To be fair, the population of Clayton Park was 23,000 in 2006 - and they've been putting up apartment buildings like wildfire ever since. The population is probably 30,000+ by now. So it's not like anyone could easily find any single person just by knowing they lived in Clayton Park.

You would be highly shocked and possibly sickened at the length some people will go to find a ladies exact location and what they do when they have that information. I myself am well aware of the area my sons attend school up in the newest part of the area.

The SP's know why we protect our exact locations and the huge reasons for safety.

I said "If you see a lady that interests you, just politely send a PM and ask I'm looking for a lady in the general area of Clayton Park or Clayton Park, are you near there, if you don't mind me asking? You may get a response with I'm near by or possibly a street name but it's all in how you ask."

Guest W***ledi*Time

The OP did not ask for an exact location or a street name. And yes, I am aware of the safety reasons why a provider would decline to publish such information ... if he had asked for it.

The OP did not ask for an exact location or a street name.

Yes and he is also looking for an MA/MP (given the area where posted) as opposed to a SP. In Ottawa the street addresses for these services are openly printed in the newspaper and openly exchanged on CERB consisting of business frontage with signage. Of course Halifax isn't at all like Ottawa :)

It seems a common error in these types of posting forget to specifically request PMs so a MA/MP (he is looking for) would have to "assume" it was not a faux pas to PM him. Some would make the stretch, others would have been cautioned before about unwelcome PMs and be reluctant to do so in the absence of a clear and present invitation.

The OP did not ask for an exact location or a street name. And yes, I am aware of the safety reasons why a provider would decline to publish such information ... if he had asked for it.

I do agree the OP did not ask for an exact location or street name but also did not specify if they were looking for an SP or MA/MP that is providing such services and asked for a specific area only. SP or MA/MP all use this same area to say that they offer massage or are discussed in this one area.

You say you are aware of the safety reasons why a provider would decline to publish such information and no the OP did not ask for it, just an area but knowing ladies who's addresses and locations that have been posted online by others is a real and major safety concern that only the SP themselves would know and feel the fear for their safety.

That is why I said "For the safety of any SP I'm sure no one will willing offer there location in public. An SP may say Downtown Halifax or something like that but a specific area/location, as you have seen from getting no public responses I think my thoughts on this are right but that is just my opinion, may be you have received some PM's and that would be more private and comfortable for some SP's.

If you see a lady that interests you, just politely send a PM and ask I'm looking for a lady in the general area of Clayton Park or Clayton Park, are you near there, if you don't mind me asking? You may get a response with I'm near by or possibly a street name but it's all in how you ask."

The OP's original question was very generic and did not contain much information, so it was left wide open to different interpretations.

I don't see any reason to continue on with this discussion because there is really no real concrete information besides Clayton Park in the OP's original question and many SP's provide massage services and offered my advice on how to contact a lady as it was not specified if the OP was looking for a SP or MA/MP for such service and that the lady may reply with "I'm near by or possibly a street name".

Have a wonderful day,

Lexy

Additional Comments:

Yes and he is also looking for an MA/MP (given the area where posted) as opposed to a SP. In Ottawa the street addresses for these services are openly printed in the newspaper and openly exchanged on CERB consisting of business frontage with signage. Of course Halifax isn't at all like Ottawa :)

It seems a common error in these types of posting forget to specifically request PMs so a MA/MP (he is looking for) would have to "assume" it was not a faux pas to PM him. Some would make the stretch, others would have been cautioned before about unwelcome PMs and be reluctant to do so in the absence of a clear and present invitation.

In Halifax we have one area to discuss massage whether it is offered by an SP/MA/MP and that was not specified so it is left wide open for any lady that provides massage to respond.

I said the OP may have received some PM's as they did not specify what type of provider they were seeking and gave little information only an area.

I gave my advice on how to contact a lady of interest and ask politely "I'm looking for a lady in the general area of Clayton Park or Clayton Park, are you near there, if you don't mind me asking? You may get a response with I'm near by or possibly a street name but it's all in how you ask."

No harm in a gentleman sending a polite PM asking for information IMHO.

Halifax is certainly very different from Ottawa and how the sections for specific services and providers are as well. I'm guessing it's due to our size.

Lexy