Guest realnicehat

Scotch and beautiful women. I like your style Tom. I've seen too many people accept bad news and just lay down.

Live as large as you can as long as you can.

What a great attitude and like you, I am thankful for all my CERB friends. With tongue in good shape you will still be a very happy man.

• Like 1

Guest ChantalSummers

You're a true inspiration the liqour for your strength and love of life!! I wish you all the happiness and health possible. You're one of the sweetest people I have met on cerb and I am proud to have met you and would call you a true dear friend.

Tom, please read my response to your pm. I can't add to this thread anything other than what I have said. But I will always have your back in the Hope Zone.

But you already know that.

• Like 1

I just wanted to say thank you for all the special comments and thoughts, it is really, really appreciated.

Family took the news, digested and then we drank half a case of Dru single malt, and a case of Petit Petit over the weekend. We told stories, jokes, laughed and cried!

So, we move forward!

Hope to attend the Ottawa Christmas social!

Hugs!

Tom

The Liquor

• Like 4

hi moe here was tool last year that i had oesphegas cancer after nine week of chimo before christmas surgery in feb for 15 hours then another chimoe in march for 9 week still here always kept smiling and positive though good luck

• Like 1

My thoughts are with you my darling... Your positive attitude and the light you shine is inspiring and very courageaous.. You are indeed a beautiful person heart mind body and soul... I wish i had been on to find this out sooner, i am glad to take the opportunity now to be blown away by your stenghth and your love of life.... Go big baby...... This world is too small for awesome people like you xoxo Lots of luv thoughts and prayers..... :)

• Like 2