Okay, so a buddy and I had some time on our hands, and got together today to see if there was a club open today. Checked out the webpages of various clubs, and they all said they would open at 4 or 5pm today. We then checked Pigale, and much to our surprise, they said they open at 11:30am! So we dropped in, and much as we expected, it was closed. We didn't even get there exactly at opening time, we got there several hours later. What is the real opening time for Pigales on Sundays? Even their door sign said they'd be open at 11:30am. We even called them, not that it makes any difference as they don't even answer their phones when they are really open.

Here is Pigale's web site showing their opening times:

http://www.pigale.com/en/contact

Guest **n****er

I believe it's 7:00pm sundays despite what the door says. Kinda sucks that its so late.

Guest *l**e

pretty sure most of the clubs are 7 on Sundays. Pigale's website has been out of date for years.

Had the same question about Pigale last week afterr seeing rheir website but ended up there past 8. The dancers confirmed they opens past 7 pm. Last time i was there on a weekend before 8, it was pretty quiet.

The fax and barbs open at 5, i think. Last i was at the fax early on a sunday (6:30 maybe???) it was dead-ish.

Taboo opens at 2.

When we went to see if Pigale was open, we were there after 2pm. Looked across the street to Taboo, and it was closed too.

When we went to see if Pigale was open, we were there after 2pm. Looked across the street to Taboo, and it was closed too.

Very strange. I've been there many time on Saturday shortly after 2!

Very strange. I've been there many time on Saturday shortly after 2!

Well, we didn't see any cars parked at Taboo, so we assumed it was closed. We didn't actually do a "walk up to the door and try opening it" test though.

Whiteman, you're talking about sundays. Nth dimension is talking about saturdays.

I can confirm that the Taboo opens at 4PM on sundays and earlier on saturdays (I don't recall the exact time but 2PM sounds about right).

The Pigale opens at 7PM on both days.

But quite frankly, I don't recommend going to neither club less than 1 hour after opening time. Otherwise, you risk ending up the only customer in the place, waiting for the first dancers to get ready in the changing room (and we all know that can take forever...LOL).

But quite frankly, I don't recommend going to neither club less than 1 hour after opening time. Otherwise, you risk ending up the only customer in the place, waiting for the first dancers to get ready in the changing room (and we all know that can take forever...LOL).

True, it would take them forever to get ready. :)

However, it's not something we will likely repeat again, we just had some excess time on our hands that day (wives were out), and needed some place to waste it. It would've already been too late for us by 7pm, as we would've had to have gotten home before that. During the weekdays, if we had that kind of excess time, we'd have plenty of stripclub options to go.

Whiteman, you're talking about sundays. Nth dimension is talking about saturdays.

I can confirm that the Taboo opens at 4PM on sundays and earlier on saturdays (I don't recall the exact time but 2PM sounds about right).

The Pigale opens at 7PM on both days.

Been there, done that, but not on a weekend. You are so right I have been at a SC on a Friday at opening time and waited over 1 hr. before I seen a girl.