A special thanks to contributors to cerb social groups

Besides all the informative and exciting threads on the main board, there are over 100 social groups on cerb, covering everything from regional discussions (BC, Montreal, Toronto, etc.), to travel, to strip clubs, to favourite sex practices, breasts and bums, to dogs and cats :), and of course redheads!

If you're new to cerb or are unfamiliar with the groups, just click on the Social Groups button under the banners at the top of the page, and it will take you to the group area, where you can explore, find people who share your special passions, and have discussions on a huge variety of topics.

I spend a lot of my time on cerb in the group area, and the reason for posting this thread, besides a general reminder to people about the groups, is to say a warm thank you to all the members and participants in the social groups I interact with. It's a big part of my positive experience here on cerb, and I owe a lot to all those who post and who correspond with me about our common interests. Fun, information, great pics (really, really great pics :)), and interesting links abound.

So thank you to you all, in RHAG, in AW, in IRE, and all the other groups.

• Like 6

Guest New B**ce

hey cato it's us who should be thanking you for all you do here

you're everywhere

you make great recommendations

and you've reached another milestone, passed 5500 posts

for energy and enthusiasm you can't be beat

and I love the groups, too!