About 2 or 3 years ago - brunette barefax dancer

This is suuuuch a longshot, but in case anyone recognizes this dancer and her special move, or in case this dancer herself is reading this!

I only have a few details, but 2 or 3 years ago my boyfriend and I had a hot lapdance from a wonderful chick upstairs at Barefax. I have not had a couples lapdance compare since, and he and I talk about her a lot! :lovers:

I wish I could go back to her!

She had dark hair, was white, and VERY friendly and perky and happy.

I think she was French. I think she might have had a ponytail...?

So vague, sorry.

At one point she bent over in front of us and put her finger in her ass. So amazing.

I need some really good couple action with someone. I have had others since, but they haven't compared.

Sorry, I can't help you with the particular girl you're looking for, but in another thread, you mentioned that you loved being kissed by dancers in the CR. So if you're a female and snogging female dancers in the backroom, I'd say there's no way anyone is going to kick you out, it would be pretty hot watching something like that. :)

Personality, and action sounds a bit like Sally who still works there weekday afternoons. But Sally, isn't white or French. Her French kiss is pretty good though.

Good luck in your search

Personality, and action sounds a bit like Sally who still works there weekday afternoons. But Sally, isn't white or French. Her French kiss is pretty good though.

Good luck in your search

It might be Sally. OP mentioned it had been a few years since they'd seen her. And her skin tone is rather pale so she could be mistaken for white, and her accent could be mistaken for french. I always thought she was white until she told me she was south american. So it's possible.

I was thinking the same thing Castle, but did not want to give false hope. There are few dancers who show enthusiasm like Sally, especially on your first encounter. I have seen that Sally enjoys pleasuring women and men, so the match seems pretty close. Mind you, 2 to 3 years ago I did not know the BF afternoon ladies like do now.