Well all I can say Carley, you have brighten my day by posting this thread :) it is so nice to hear from you. :)

This is a very true story , happened here in Ottawa a SP very recently checking in at a hotel using a prepaid Visa Card did not have enough to cover the additional 50 dollar security deposit. For what ever reason they would not accept cash,only a credit card. I drove downtown to help her out and put the 50 dollar security deposit on my Visa. She was for ever grateful and there was no extra play time for me, in fact I was to be at a dinner function,I just pushed the dinner to a later start time to help her out.

It put a smile on my face, for helping out someone in need.

We met the next morning as planned I had no higher expectations nor looking for a discount. I was told that I was a very sweet and caring man, and that my friends is how you establish a good rapport with women.

• Like 7

Great thread. We should all keep this in mind. It is always a great idea to hold a door open, say please or thank you and generally treat one another with kindness.

I always like to be a kind gentleman and do good deeds for other people.

Just the other day an older woman was at the trunk of her car with a shopping cart and a sizeable package in the cart.

I was on my way to ask her it she would like some assistance placing the package in to the trunk, when she glanced around. I knew that she would like help.

The lady was very appreciative of my offer and I felt great doing something good for someone.

• Like 1

So today my pay it forward was...

I was out doing my grocery shopping and decided today was a good day to pick up my annual Turkey dinner donation for a family in need. The response I got for families in need this year was overwhelming and I most definitely will be picking up some more turkeys to help some more of this families.

• Like 2

Guest *Ste***cque**

After discussing it with everyone at the office we decided to give our casual day money to help a local church adopt a refugee family. I also agreed to match the money in our fund.