Reputations, Image and Mainstream Society

Thanks all, for your insight and giving a glimpse of the human side to something that a lot of time gets taken for granted - "the real person". It takes great courage and strength to do what you ladies do. I for one certainly appreciate your company, friendships and intimacy.

Guest C****** K***e

Seeing as how I'm still quite young and haven't started a career of ANYTHING yet, I've got to keep my SP status on the DL...I plan on someday having a career in a very public and rather conservative environment (no, I'm not the next PM:-P). If the blue-haired old ladies found out, I'd be in a fair bit of disgrace. And as for right now, I don't think my profs would appreciate my second job, though there are a few that I wouldn't mind calling me. :razz:

Oh yeah...and I'm a preacher's kid. Don't think the family would approve!

Guest s******ecan****

Career: wouldn't have much impact as I am self employed, might lose a client or two, depending on how judgmental the person is but frankly there is no connection between what I do and this hobby.

Friends:....no problem but then I have only a few of what I call close friends and they are close because they are people who like me are open minded and not dogmatic or judgemental, I do have many casual friends some of whom no doubt would not understand.

Family: Tougher...currently I am in a sexless (but otherwise solid) relationship with my wife, she has given me "permission" to explore outside of the marriage so long as I am careful, discreet, and don't run off with someone. To me that makes a High-end SP with a good reputation the perfect solution......though I figure she wouldn't like the idea because of fear of STD's, a lifetime of moral programming aimed at teaching her to hate sex workers, and .....well she can be a bit bit*hy when it comes to spending $$$$$. So I haven't told her. Besides when she said "permission" I'm sure she really meant "I'm saying its OK...but if you're stupid enough to take me up on this offer I'll have you out on your ass in a minute and my lawyer will even make sure I get one of your balls in the settlement."

Oh and Antlerman.....loved that post about being a judge...you had me for a sec.

You are a very fortunate person to have people who care about you and support your decision to become an SP Ava. Myself, I don't really talk much about it, but am very fortunate to have become very close friends with a couple of people on CERB and am lucky to have them to talk to.

As for those of us who have had the oppertunity to meet you, I consider it a great privilage to have been allowed a chance to spend time with someone as wonderful as yourself. You are a true gem Ava, and hope your personal journey continues in the same direction that it already has.

I think its safe to say that at least someone would disapprove in our lives if we shared this.

I am fortunate that my mother knows and supports my decision. Which is such a relief in itself. I don't really have a relationship with the rest of my family, so I am not really concerned. Being and SP excites me, and lets me experience things that may have taken years to accomplish (i.e travelling) I get to meet great ppl, help them destress as well as destress myself. I get the freedom I like, and the intimacy I desire.

I have a couple close friends that know, and they didn't seem that surprised that I would have tried it out...lol (they know I love life and all it has to offer to be closed minded) I am very lucky that I get to talk to them about it, and when outsiders comment on how innocent I look and act.... hehe we just look at one another and smile... Its nice to have our little secrets that no one else knows... I also like that I live a double life.. It makes it more exciting for me.

When it comes to my professional side, I do believe that it would end a career that I love so much and worked so hard for. It would be very difficult if I lost it due to my SP life being revealed... however everything happens for a reason, and I am one tough cookie to let it drag me down for long.

All in all, I am content with my decision to be naughty little minx and appreciate all things it has to offer!

Thank you Gentlemen for being apart of this great experience and chapter in my life... I don't expect that it will end anytime soon!! xo

You are a very fortunate person to have people who care about you support your decision to become an SP Ava. Myself, I don't really talk much about it, but am very fortunate to have become very close friends with a couple of people on CERB and am lucky to have them to talk to.

As for those of us who have had the oppertunity to meet you, I consider it a great privilage to have been allowed a chance to spend time with someone as wonderful as yourself. You are a true gem Ava, and hope your personal journey continues in the same direction that it already has.

So very Sweet of you to say and your kind words are very appreciated!

I consider myself very lucky to have become friends with you, and think you are just as much of a Gem!!

Thank you!

I am greatly honoured you consider me a friend luv, and I thank you for allowing me to be one!

So very Sweet of you to say and your kind words are very appreciated!

I consider myself very lucky to have become friends with you, and think you are just as much of a Gem!!

Thank you!