Spicing appointments up.

I'm a big fan of the naughty librarian look. Tight white shirt with lots of cleavage.

Something like this?

sexylibrarian-r.jpg

Additional Comments:

Val has the sexy school girl look nailed...

Would love to see her in the school uniform for BJ University!

bjuniversity-d.jpg

Edited by Piquant

You got it! ;)

Now how about some braided pigtails?

Any SP's in Ottawa into this type of look with braided pigtails; PM me right away!

Would love to see her in the school uniform for BJ University!

bjuniversity-d.jpg

I've asked for clothing requests on three occassions and specifically tried the secretary thing recently; she didn't quite get the look quite right, but God she was sexy anyway and great nonetheless. The biggest flaw was my shower first which meant I was already out of my office clothes when we started. Next time I'll have to get into my own custom to get the scene right -- role playing requires two actors -- complete with tie and jacket (though I rarely actually wear a tie at work I alway have one with me incase of a media contact) to get the scene just right. And you'd have to make sure the hotel room has a desk and office type chair otherwise it just wouldn't be quite authentic.

The secretary thing is sexy because we're not allowed to play with our own staff -- could get fired for sexual harrassment -- so thats got to be part of the play acting. But I need a gal that has some experience in an office to get the acting right.

one outfit i love that i came home to one day was just a see thru white shirt, unbuttoned and a high heels. what a way to get greeted at the door. not too expensive and not long coming off.

Yep! I couldn't agree with you more!

Lauder-woman%2Bin%2Bsee-through%2Bshirt--various%2Bwomen%252527s%2B91.jpgthanks-for-the-shirt-steven-dhanson.jpg

shirt_girl.jpg

Edited by northerntantra
Added one with heels

Sweetly it's FOOTBALL season. So if you have a fav NFL/CFL team a jersey sans anything else would definitely impress. Fair warning, if the guy is a fan and you pick the wrong one......well their will be some "hate sex" goin on ( all in good fun of course). To save a bit of dough, an oversized t-shirt would do the trick. Euro-Cup finals sees Spain/Italy which is another idea, hey....sorry...sex and sports is pretty well the only things we think about....to combine them is the ultimate fantasy.

My two cents.....

Sweetly it's FOOTBALL season. So if you have a fav NFL/CFL team a jersey sans anything else would definitely impress. Fair warning, if the guy is a fan and you pick the wrong one......well their will be some "hate sex" goin on ( all in good fun of course). To save a bit of dough, an oversized t-shirt would do the trick. Euro-Cup finals sees Spain/Italy which is another idea, hey....sorry...sex and sports is pretty well the only things we think about....to combine them is the ultimate fantasy.

My two cents.....

How about euro football fans "painted" in their team colors?

6320035.jpg

6247010.jpg

Might sound strange but the casual look is a huge turn on for me. Jeans and a t-shirt, pj's, very little (if any) makeup. Whatever you would normally be seen wearing when your out running errands or around around the house on any other day. Which is one of the reasons why I tend to prefer outcalls. Ladies will generally show up dressed casually for the sake of discretion.....the bonus is that it just so happens to be a huge turn on for me :D

I find it helps build the fantasy of this being just a spontaneous, casual hook up rather than a SP/Client thing. Like this person is someone I just met at the grocery store or something and she invited herself back to my place for a fun, no strings attached, romp! Or if it's someone I've seen several times, it gives the impression of a friends with benefits kind of thing.

Of course I always have the envelope with the donation handy, right by the door, but I find that the casual look just helps to build that fantasy a bit.

Many guys may expect, because he's paying, that the lady take an extra effort to get all dolled up in fancy lingerie or whatever....but not me. I prefer the lady feel casual and comfortable.

• Like 3