I'm a big fan of ink and I am curious which SP's have alot of work done. I don't necessarily mean one or two small tattoos. I'm talking about sleeves or full back, or even more. I think tattoos can be so sexy!

Guest ****ven

I have lots as well i just edit them out of my pics for privacy reasons!

Guest LittleWingnut
I'm a big fan of ink and I am curious which SP's have alot of work done. I don't necessarily mean one or two small tattoos. I'm talking about sleeves or full back, or even more. I think tattoos can be so sexy!

I agree as I'm a huge fan of tastefully done body art. I love ladies who are well inked....I'm in love with Kat Von D.

I agree as I'm a huge fan of tastefully done body art. I love ladies who are well inked....I'm in love with Kat Von D.

OMG - Kat Von D is soooo hot! She is my now not so secret woman crush...lol!

Thank you for the mention Benjistarr, I do have a large back piece done ;)

After a few more calls I'm def going to get an arm sleeve done. The best part is it matches the whole Dom/bad girl persona so I don't have to really worry if it'll affect my customer base. :D

... no wait that can't be right. How did I get off topic? Anyway, out of the realm of Sp's, a little lady by the name of Levy Tran has a fantastic look going on with all her ink. Simply beautiful.

I have a couple tattoos some bigger then others but edit them out of photos.

I think there sexy especially sleeve tatts on men.

If you havn't already, make sure you check out the "Alt women and those who love them" social group Canadiansnowland. Many amazing pics for us like minded people!

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=90