How to Make a Vulva Taste Awesome

Guest W***ledi*Time

As a lesbian I feel that I can reply to this thread... I have been with many women in the past, and since giving oral is one of my favorite things to do I have to mention that I haven't found that what a lady eats really affects the taste. I have been with women who are avid drinkers of alcohol or coffee, smokers, eaters of raw onion, etc, and as long as they are reasonably hydrated I haven't found a funky taste. Only once have I encountered a funky, "oh my god it's awful I'm going to puke" taste and it ended up that she had a yeast infection. (since I don't have a sense of smell I didn't have any prior warning)

I know the article mentioned that it wasn't proven 100%, but that's my take on things.

:)

Speaking from a completely "outsider" perspective, I've found that anything that reduces moisture helps in this situation. What I've noticed is when a woman wears a panty liner (without needing to of course) it tends to absorb sweat and moisture, and leave the vagina with a more neutral taste.

Very interesting! Given the lack of research, if any ladies out there wish to conduct experiments into the link between consumption of various foodstuffs and vaginal deliciousness, I'd be happy to assist... :)

I have just one problem with the original post, which is...

...your crotch is sort of like an armpit between your legs.

I *know* that this is going to pop into my head next time I go down on someone. I just know it.

• Like 2

Hi! my name is Notch Johnson and I'm a lesbian, meaning I eat pussy. I have never came across a bad smelling pussy in my life. I can spend hours down there and munch away all day, you can say that I'm orally fixated.

Thanks for sharing this WIT.