Service Provider's Opinion

There is currently a separate ongoing thread discussing the merits of whether hobbiests should have their own secular "reputation points" system. I'm suspect that this is an issue easily resolved. However, I would be interested in a somewhat similiar discussion. Simply put,....from the SP's perspective..."What was your favourite experience?"...,"What makes/breaks the atmosphere for you during a session?"..." If the hobbiest looks like George Costanza but sings like Julio Iglassias....is that enough?"

I think you know where I'm going with this....perhaps some of you talented, charming and lovely SP's could look upon this as an opportunity to ....."give us hobbiests a little direction and incentive".....either way..I think that it could be fun.

I don't believe that any names need to be mentioned...but if the experience was shared....I'm sure the hobbiest would know who the SP was speaking of. 8-)8-)

• Like 5

well I'm trying to do that lon the sp's recommending clients like the clients do for the sp's.

It actually has turned negative and hostile on that thread.

I thought it was going to be a fun thread.:lol:

well I'm trying to do that lon the sp's recommending clients like the clients do for the sp's.

It actually has turned negative and hostile on that thread.

I thought it was going to be a fun thread.:lol:

I would say the thread has not turned negative or hostile it is just the facts are being presented.

I think that SP's should be allowed to rate clients at their discretion and even give out some pointers if need be. I don't mean to post them on CERB but in private, face to face. I always appreciate feedback from my lovers and try to improve my tactics of lovemaking.

Life is the flower for which love is the honey.

Thanks ED Man, Tstorm et al....but we need to be careful that this discussion not be a collolary to the other ongoing thread!!! Let's let the SP's decide!!..............and let's have fun!!

Thanks ED Man, Tstorm et al....but we need to be careful that this discussion not be a collolary to the other ongoing thread!!! Let's let the SP's decide!!..............and let's have fun!!

what does "collolary" mean or define please:-o:?::?

Personally I am good friends with a couple of SP's in Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto, so I have a pretty good idea of how they feel and what they think. I have been very fortunate to have more than one pore their hearts out to me over the years and tell me what they really think about being an SP. I think it would be very interesting indeed to hear "what makes/breaks the atmosphere" and find out more as to how they "really" feel about us. Could lead to some VERY interesting discussion!

There is currently a separate ongoing thread discussing the merits of whether hobbiests should have their own secular "reputation points" system. I'm suspect that this is an issue easily resolved. However, I would be interested in a somewhat similiar discussion. Simply put,....from the SP's perspective..."What was your favourite experience?"...,"What makes/breaks the atmosphere for you during a session?"..." If the hobbiest looks like George Costanza but sings like Julio Iglassias....is that enough?"

I think you know where I'm going with this....perhaps some of you talented, charming and lovely SP's could look upon this as an opportunity to ....."give us hobbiests a little direction and incentive".....either way..I think that it could be fun.

I don't believe that any names need to be mentioned...but if the experience was shared....I'm sure the hobbiest would know who the SP was speaking of. 8-)8-)

I think simon was trying to say "corollary", but from the context of his sentence, I actually think he meant to say "extension" or "continuation"... :-) A corollary is something that can be deduced from another source.

This vocabulary lesson has been brought to you by the letter N... :-)

Yes...thank you...."I sit corrected"..I notice the misspelling after the post. As to the actual context of corollary, I often use it as a synonymn for consequence.

corollary

c.1380, from L.L. corollarium "a deduction, consequence," from L. corollarium, originally "money paid for a garland," hence "gift, gratuity, something extra," from corolla "small garland," dim. of corona "crown

I'm still hoping however....to hear from some SP's...and get this thread back on track!!!

:-D:-D:-D

I know it is early in this discussion but again I note the lack of SP input

Loki318

Edited by Loki318
spelling

My two cents...

Lack of hygiene, sorry but I don't like people smelling or looking like a jungle beast:shock:

In all seriousness, being polite, not pushy, state your likes/dislikes etc and I am sure we will have a good time. RESPECT is key

I know it is early in this discussion but again I note the lack of SP input

Loki318

Perhaps they're still contemplating their "small garland".

My most memorable session was with a much older gentleman who didn't rush, had the envelope upfront, and we clicked instantly. Much of what an ideal date with me would describe on my website was pretty much to a T of what our session was like.

He wasn't the best looking, nor the highest paying, but he was very very respectful, sensual and generally nice.

• Like 2

My most memorable session was with a much older gentleman who didn't rush, had the envelope upfront, and we clicked instantly. Much of what an ideal date with me would describe on my website was pretty much to a T of what our session was like.

He wasn't the best looking, nor the highest paying, but he was very very respectful, sensual and generally nice.

Wow, that sounds great! Good for you. Was it me? I hope so. LOL

i like getting to know my clients. Through email letters,calls, chatting or even just here on the board. Reading what people have to say is a great way to get to know someone.

As far as greatest experiences i have had many and i'm sure i will have many more. Can i say one was better then another well sure i can but will i.....not a chance...lmao

As for looks the truth is i can see beauty in everyone. Everyone has something special to offer another person. Maybe its the way they smile.their laughter,their sexuality or their brains...but everyone has something. May sound like bs but people who know me know i have a big heart....unless you are closed minded...lmao

kisses,

Emma

• Like 4

i like getting to know my clients. Through email letters,calls, chatting or even just here on the board. Reading what people have to say is a great way to get to know someone.

As far as greatest experiences i have had many and i'm sure i will have many more. Can i say one was better then another well sure i can but will i.....not a chance...lmao

As for looks the truth is i can see beauty in everyone. Everyone has something special to offer another person. Maybe its the way they smile.their laughter,their sexuality or their brains...but everyone has something. May sound like bs but people who know me know i have a big heart....unless you are closed minded...lmao

kisses,

Emma

I have to agree with Emma, each client engagement is different and unique. Some are better than others but there is not one that is best and there is not one that is worst... well... hmmm... there are a few that might qualify for worst... :roll:.

Anyway, the point is that just like dating it's really about the personal connection and getting to know each other, when you do that you find that there isn't a magic formula that makes it work or not it's just two people having fun.

So no Emma it doesn't sound like BS to me but then what do I know, I gave up on "tinkin" today. ;)

Kyra

• Like 1

Guest S**r***e

I've noticed here and on other websites that personal hygiene comes up a lot(as it should). I have also seen on other websites that some girls have weight restrictions. I am curious to know what the general consensus from SP's is concerning a hobbiests weight or "package" size. Would you care if a guy came in that was amazingly good looking only to find he was on the smaller side when it came to his "size" or vice versa? Do you care if he's fit or sporting a pot belly? Does any of this affect the time that you spend with someone? I mean we all have preferences/attractions and hobbiets seem to be able to pick what they want more, whereas SP's may have to just "deal" with what shows up at the door. I guess my main question would be, if a guy showed up at the door that you weren't attracted to at all, would you put the minimal effort in to your time spent together versus someone who you were absolutley attracted to? Myself, I had a knee injury last year that took 8 weeks to heal so I got out of my workout routine. I haven't been able to motivate myself to get back into working out since. (perhaps some warmer weather will get my butt into gear) Anyway, I am sporting a bit of extra weight around my mid section now that I never used to have. So when it comes to choosing an SP I am hesitant to go for what I really want as I am afraid that they will not like what shows up, I will be hurried out the door and not have a good experience.:neutral:

Guest i***k***
I've noticed here and on other websites that personal hygiene comes up a lot(as it should). I have also seen on other websites that some girls have weight restrictions. I am curious to know what the general consensus from SP's is concerning a hobbiests weight or "package" size. Would you care if a guy came in that was amazingly good looking only to find he was on the smaller side when it came to his "size" or vice versa? Do you care if he's fit or sporting a pot belly? Does any of this affect the time that you spend with someone? I mean we all have preferences/attractions and hobbiets seem to be able to pick what they want more, whereas SP's may have to just "deal" with what shows up at the door. I guess my main question would be, if a guy showed up at the door that you weren't attracted to at all, would you put the minimal effort in to your time spent together versus someone who you were absolutley attracted to? Myself, I had a knee injury last year that took 8 weeks to heal so I got out of my workout routine. I haven't been able to motivate myself to get back into working out since. (perhaps some warmer weather will get my butt into gear) Anyway, I am sporting a bit of extra weight around my mid section now that I never used to have. So when it comes to choosing an SP I am hesitant to go for what I really want as I am afraid that they will not like what shows up, I will be hurried out the door and not have a good experience.:neutral:

You'll be fine lol

Posted via Mobile Device

............................. Do you care if he's fit or sporting a pot belly? .............................., I had a knee injury last year that took 8 weeks to heal so I got out of my workout routine. I haven't been able to motivate myself to get back into working out since. (perhaps some warmer weather will get my butt into gear) Anyway, I am sporting a bit of extra weight around my mid section now that I never used to have. ...................................................:neutral:

been there done that still have it after 15 years.......not to worry.......there are many great ladies out there.......they make us feel like kings.......

Guest W***ledi*Time
I am sporting a bit of extra weight around my mid section now

Hey, now you fit in with the crowd. It's all part of the usual process!