How many CERB-WORLD acronyms can you use in a sentence or very short paragraph

Given the plethora of TLAs (3 letter acronyms), twitter talk, and other unusual letter bytes you read from SPs, can anyone come up with either a few sentences using as many of them as you can which still makes sense , or a humorously exaggerated pretend ad? (some translation may be helpful for the rest of us for some not-so-common short-hand terms)

Given the plethora of TLAs (3 letter acronyms), twitter talk, and other unusual letter bytes you read from SPs, can anyone come up with either a few sentences using as many of them as you can which still makes sense , or a humorously exaggerated pretend ad? (some translation may be helpful for the rest of us for some not-so-common short-hand terms)

Can You give us a sample Magic-eh? Sounds like could be fun...

Guest Ou**or**n

Repost of something I wrote in the joke thread in 2008 (before we had a joke section)

When nerds review SP's...

LilCandy on CL had no review so after an unsuccessful 411 decided to TOFTT hoping she wasn't a ROB or B&S so I didn't feel like a PL. Whe she arrived she was a blond DDG spinner with real GND look. Soon we got comfortable and started some LFK and then DFK, next she giving me a great DT BJ the way I like - OWO with BLS. I gave her DATY with digits (my fav) and DATO and then she SOMF. Couldn't tell if CMD coz she had hardwood floors. For the main course we put on the hat and did MP - CG, mish, doggy - MSOG for sure, Perfect mix of GFE and PSE with PSF. Definately A-Level, hopefully one day she'll become my ATF. Donation was 2 browns, glad she wasn't a HDH but a CC Rider, overall almost TGTBT but YMMV