Tantric Sex and Your SP...

I was reading the responses from the incredible CERB gentleman on the Mind/Body Connection thread, and it brought me to something else I had been thinking about trying...

As a client would any of you consider bringing intimacy/sensuality with your SP to the next level by engaging in Tantric Sex during an encounter?

Provided you have an honest connection and a level of trust with her?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts...

Jade xoxo

• Like 1

I don't think you'd find a guy that wouldn't want to try tantra with a beauty like yourself ;)

I know I would certainly be willing to try it. Of course it would have to be with someone that I'd seen many times and had a very good rapport with. I for one don't know much about tantra so my lady would have to walk me through it. If she's willing to teach, I'm willing to learn!!

I'm with Smithwick on this one. Provided connection, respect and trust have been established, I'd we a willing student of Tantra with any SP eager to teach this type of eroticism. The subject intrigues me but I don't know enough about it yet myself, either.

Maybe this will spur on a massive collective education effort and many more SPs offering it in the future. :)

Edit: By SPs I mean SPs AND MAs here. Inclusion! :)

Guest LittleWingnut

Quote:The basic idea here is to caress, stroke, lick, touch, kiss, and otherwise tease and enjoy each other. Unquote via PP...now we're talkin'!!

Tantric sex is often misunderstood, in that it's simply a technique to prolong a sexual experience.

I think the basics take many sessions to learn about the seven chakras and how the energy flows through them in your body. One must develop the floor muscles by doing kegals and be able to develop strong enough control so that you can get highly aroused and yet choke off the ejaculation. By repeating this cycle one heightens the eventual climax which may not include ejaculation. It's almost like a religion to it's devotees.

Guest LittleWingnut

I find this topic most interesting and it's something I would like to explore further. I'll try to read up on it but I think "hands on" experience would be more to my liking. I don't know if my age (older) has any impact on all this...anyhow, it's nice to learn about and consider a fresh approach. And as PistolPete points out longer sessions would be more appropriate.

Thank you :)

Each of your responses are truly appreciated and valued.

The definitions provided by Pete and Hank are right, (thank you xo) this takes time and patience and as said before connection, trust, communication and a level of intimacy with your SP to begin with.

And yes...time with your SP would have to be longer. (Really such a bad thing?) hahah

But think of all the fun you could have learning!

It is eroticism, intimacy and sensuality at its finest :)

Thank you gentleman :)

Out of curiousity...what else could an SP provide?

Kama Sutra perhaps?

Jade xoxo

Out of curiousity...what else could an SP provide?

Kama Sutra perhaps?

Jade xoxo

I can see the ad now: "Today's special ... free copy of the Kama Sutra with every 2 hour visit!"

Seriously though, this is certainly something I would like to explore with an SP or MA some day. But I agree with PistolPete. It's a session that I would have with someone I had already built up an intimate connection with over many visits, and one where I'm not in any rush. Which means having it on a day off, probably with a fair bit of advance planning. And while it sounds enticing, it would not be for everyone. It requires a serious level of patience and self-control (from both parties).

Guess I'll have to book something soon with you Jade, so we can get started on this journey! :-)

• Like 1

I've heard of tantric sex, and familiar with bits and pieces of it. But Pete's write up just sounded spectacular. Definitely added to the todo list!