Over time I am sure that you have had unusual requests, funny incidents and strange anecdotes, as well as real good turn ons. Many of the members here on cerb want to experience some of these situations vicariously through this forum! Can any of you indulge us with a fun or memorable event? I want to thank the ladies that contributed so much to the threads last summer close in nature to this one; http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4263 I think this time around we could shoot for some of the better more mood enhancing things that have happened, or fantasies that you SP's may have!! but if there are more funny stories they will work to for sure :)

I think you will find that they are very busy to get involved in this type of posting but we may get one or 2 to add something over the next few days. If this post gets flooded than they can have there on section if not than I think we can agree that entire category for this kind of stuff would be a waist.

I have one thats kinda funny and at the same time a big turn on

Well not to long ago I had posted an ad with the headlines Caution slippery when wet... It was early in the morning and I was feeling very feisty. Things got a bit heated, juices get to flowing and I ended it with a nice squirt Well im sure all you woman can relate on how rubbery ones legs be after this as I go to get up I really should of listened to my own words!! I slip on my own juices and fall purrfectly back on to his....I really don't think I need to finsh that part of the story lol but its safe to say it was a interesting way to start round two ;)

I will never forget that morning thats for sure!!

xoxox

• Like 1

I have one thats kinda funny and at the same time a big turn on

Well not to long ago I had posted an ad with the headlines Caution slippery when wet... It was early in the morning and I was feeling very feisty. Things got a bit heated, juices get to flowing and I ended it with a nice squirt Well im sure all you woman can relate on how rubbery ones legs be after this as I go to get up I really should of listened to my own words!! I slip on my own juices and fall purrfectly back on to his....I really don't think I need to finsh that part of the story lol but its safe to say it was a interesting way to start round two ;)

I will never forget that morning thats for sure!!

xoxox

Well said RED!

Well said RED!

Your a poet bet you didn't even know it :p

I have another story too thats more kinda fantasy/funny and more is something that happend to me.

I recently obtained my first strap on of course Ive been dying to try this puppy out but have had no voulnteers yet :( (hehe can't really blame them I am feisty enough as a sub maybe switching the roles and giving me the power might not be safe) So finally after telling this story to a good friend she thought she would help me out. The next night I hear a knock at the door, I found a sexy female blow up doll on my porch with a note attached to her kitty saying Practice on me!!

Of course I had to take a few xxx pics just for her! Ive never laughed so hard and No I will not share those pics lol. But I am still looking for volunteers ;) hehehe

• Like 1

I have all the time in the world to respond it seems these days, but thats neither here nor there.

Some of things that I would like to try out, once or maybe twice if its that good:

In the back of a car

Outdoors in a grassy meadow

Gang bang

Parking Garage/Elevator (Taking chances on getting caught)

Guess I am a bit of an exhibitionist or a naughty side that is mainly Vanilla?

• Like 1

I have all the time in the world to respond it seems these days, but thats neither here nor there.

Some of things that I would like to try out, once or maybe twice if its that good:

In the back of a car

Outdoors in a grassy meadow

Gang bang

Parking Garage/Elevator (Taking chances on getting caught)

Guess I am a bit of an exhibitionist or a naughty side that is mainly Vanilla?

I dont think you are an exhibitionist, but nuaghty side yes! I have actually tried all of the above lol. Much fun I have to say! Gangbang was one of the newer ones I have to say, definatly a fantasy of mine for a long time!

• Like 1

I dont think you are an exhibitionist, but nuaghty side yes! I have actually tried all of the above lol. Much fun I have to say! Gangbang was one of the newer ones I have to say, definatly a fantasy of mine for a long time!

I don't have a problem with a few naked guys, but I think they might have a problem with each other naked?! :shock: I do have a naughty side, that does come out with the right person. I can get really freaky at times:mrgreen:

I think you ladies will pleasantly surprised by the giving spirit several of the members here have for Gang Bangs!!

I think you ladies will pleasantly surprised by the giving spirit several of the members here have for Gang Bangs!!

Well, if I was in Ottawa I would like to make that happen, come one come all, hit me with your best shot:-P

I like your list, Angel. I know I have a naughty streak a mile wide. I've done all of it except for the gang bang. I'd really like to have that experience sometime. I've had some inquiries about it, but no one has organized the thing yet. My clients are mostly older men, so maybe it's a fantasy that's laced with performance anxiety when they start to think about it in practical terms. But if someone really wants to do it, I'll be there!

I've had lots of lovely experiences and I'd hate to single out any of them for close evaluation about which was the best. There's something about the chemistry between me and the client. I do like the feeling that I'm a woman he's genuinely attracted to, that he wants ME as much or more than he wants IT, so to speak.

Paradoxically, there are times when I love feeling that it's not personal at all, it's about nothing but sex... in a heated, animal kind of way. When I think about it, though, the best of those times have been with clients with whom I've felt a genuine rapport in other ways, via e-mail, on the phone, or at other visits.

• Like 1

Good thread Dummpy!

My funny stories are usually related to me getting cum in the eye. But I did have a guy steal my panties once. He wanted to wear them and so I let him, but I am pretty sure he kept them on under his boxers when he left. He could have just asked if he wanted them that badly.

Things I'd like to try (but a few not necessarily with clients):

Gangbang. I tried to get one of these organized before I went to Europe last October, but scheduling was a nightmare.

Fisting. I enjoy the idea of feeling completely full. This is not one to try with clients, lol.

Strap-on. I am in the market for one of the harness free ones (like the feeldoe) and I would totally love to fuck a sexy man's ass. Or woman!

Fisting. I enjoy the idea of feeling completely full. This is not one to try with clients

I had never fisted anyone before and was with a SP that I was close to and had seen many times. Just developed from nowhere that I was getting more fingers in, then the palm, and she was encouraging me to go further, saying that she had never done it before either. It was amazing. But yeah, couldn't get past the wide part before the wrist and it's not like I'm sausage finger guy either.

Apparently, everybody is doing it these days though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neCIg0BiXbE

They can say pretty much anything on Fox. :razz: What the hell!!

Last summer, I met a gentleman who wanted to experience some role play. I had never done this before but since I love trying new things and had a good vibe from him, I said yes!

He asked me to play the sweet and shy secretary who is about to lose her job unless she does everything her nasty boss tells her to do...

So poor little me, what other choice did I have than obey to every dirty, kinky demand he had? ;)

My partner happened to have great acting skills and I really got into it! I was super turned on and to this day, this remains one of my sexiest encounter.

Guest i***k***
Last summer, I met a gentleman who wanted to experience some role play. I had never done this before but since I love trying new things and had a good vibe from him, I said yes!

He asked me to play the sweet and shy secretary who is about to lose her job unless she does everything her nasty boss tells her to do...

So poor little me, what other choice did I have than obey to every dirty, kinky demand he had? ;)

My partner happened to have great acting skills and I really got into it! I was super turned on and to this day, this remains one of my sexiest encounter.

Awesome story! Thanks for sharing :)