Sign in to follow this  

Mileage?

Guest c**io**m7

I am pretty new to the scene and trying to understand some of the lingo. What exactly is mileage when referring to strip clubs and champagne rooms?

Does anyone on here know of any strip clubs where some good activity can go on in the CR? Like maybe a bj once in a while?

Milage......the distance one drives after being at a strip club on the way to an SP.

Bj's don't happen in sc's or at mp's....

Posted via Mobile Device

Mileage simply reflects the fact that SPs, MAs and dancers may do a little (or a lot) more for people they like. This may be something as simple as not watching the clock too much, or perhaps a little extra (as an example, SPs may do things they don't actually advertize with someone they know and trust). It also reflects the fact that people with hygiene issues, who fail to behave like gentlemen, or who a lady just plain doesn't like will tend to get less bang for their buck.

On BJs in CRs... I'm sure it's happened in the past, and will do again in the future. But AFAIK SC owners will swiftly get rid of dancers who do things like this, as if the long arm of the law finds out about it they'd probably get shut down, and like most business owners they'd prefer to remain in business. Also, most dancers *don't* do this (that's why they're dancers, rather than anything else), and asking them is far more likely to piss them off (resulting in less mileage; see above) than getting you what you want.

If you want a BJ, go see a SP. There's plenty of awesome ones here.

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Thanks for the info...anyone have advice on the best bbbj sp around? PM me please...I am looking for top recos...thx