Time is moving forward 1 hr this weekend

Clocks are moving forward by 1 hr this weekend - (at least in Ontario.)

My question is how does it effect the individual?

I'll share my experience first

When time goes forward, I find it takes me months to adapt and I often "sleep in" regardless of how much sleep I received the night before.

Damn!

Thanks, there goes the weekend :( Not only do I get an hours less sleep, I have ta spend half of the weekend finding all the clocks!

Hard out there for a Nerd! :D

• Like 1

I follow the sun and the moon, meaning that right now I'm up at 5 am and usually in bed at 10 pm. So by moving the time ahead 1 hr will help me, I will get up at 6 am and get to bed at 11 pm. Keep in mind that I also go to bed sometime during the day but no to sleep. :bddog:

I love it, when the days get longer and of course much warmer weather, your able to sip on a nice drink on the patio, eat a late dinner from the BBQ, take a late night dip in the pool, go to bed late, get up early the next morning, most importantly have a very nice time pooning. So the clocks ahead or back, really does not bother me, just a little more lack of zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's. ;)

any body got instructions on how to fix the time on my....

VCR

DVD player

Microwave

Stove clock

bedside clocks

in car clocks

is the PC automatic?

Dam that button on my watch is going to be hard to figure out again also

I don't like clock watchers. :-P

But to answer the question, it does mess up one's biological clock. I find that as the days get longer, I can run on less sleep, though I catch up on the weekend. In the fall, it seems like it is easier to go to sleep earlier however in the spring and summer I guess with the longer days, the tendency is to stay awake later. As for tonight, I hoping to tire myself out and get some good sleep after...:boobies:

I am very tired today hopefully i adjust soon

Posted via Mobile Device

Hopefully it was from a good cause. :smile:

Guest f***2f***

I love it when the clock goes forward...I was out walking the dog tonight at 7pm and it was still light. It doesn't take long for me to adjust. Like Pete, I look forward to BBQs on my deck and cocktails in the warm twilight...I should get a hot tub too eh?:mrgreen:

I love it when the clock goes forward...I was out walking the dog tonight at 7pm and it was still light. It doesn't take long for me to adjust. Like Pete, I look forward to BBQs on my deck and cocktails in the warm twilight...I should get a hot tub too eh?:mrgreen:

Then you'd be putting on a show for the neighbors..something about hot tubs and nudity. :razz:

The extra light works wonders mentally. I recall being on a date last summer (4:00 pm) having a warm shower right after and then by 10:00 pm was ready for some more 'tail'. :mrgreen:

Hopefully it was from a good cause. :smile:[/QUOte] i only wish it was for xrated reasons lol but its just my internal clock that doesnt want to be nice to me

Posted via Mobile Device

Can you have the hot tub set up by April 20th?

i only wish it was for xrated reasons lol but its just my internal clock that doesnt want to be nice to me

Posted via Mobile Device

I hear you. I have a pretty packed schedule tomorrow (damn work) but I feel like going for a few beers tonight. Must not give into temptation...I gave up beer for lent :cry: - not for any religious reason, just to say I did something for the occasion. I suppose we all need some time, and a little x rated workout might help. That I could not give up (I had one today) :oops:

I hear you. I have a pretty packed schedule tomorrow (damn work) but I feel like going for a few beers tonight. Must not give into temptation...I gave up beer for lent :cry: - not for any religious reason, just to say I did something for the occasion. I suppose we all need some time, and a little x rated workout might help. That I could not give up (I had one today) :oops:

I am still suffering from a lack of sleep, and sex for that matter lol :cry::oops:

Guest f***2f***
Can you have the hot tub set up by April 20th?

Well it might be a tad chilly still. I think it's gonna be June before that happens and I'm of the opinion relating to another person's post that if they want to look in my back yard they deserve whatever they see.

Well it might be a tad chilly still. I think it's gonna be June before that happens and I'm of the opinion relating to another person's post that if they want to look in my back yard they deserve whatever they see.

That my dear is when hot tubs are best.... in the cold and in the snow.