Officially the clockes move ahead an hr at 2 am, if your meeting a SP or MP for a 1 hr apt. at 1:45 am, is your time up in 15 mins.

Officially the clockes move ahead an hr at 2 am, if your meeting a SP or MP for a 1 hr apt. at 1:45 am, is your time up in 15 mins.

The right thing in my opinion would be just to give you your hour as requested. It's bad business ethics if they don't:?

Hmmmmm :-P

Yes. But you get to pre-book 6 months ahead of time for the fall back and get your hour returned ;)

This made me laugh out loud. What kind of skeezy provider would do that? Man. If you book an hour you get a real hour. 60 minutes. Regardless of what they tell us to do to our clocks.

Of course it's over at 2, what type of a skeezy client tries to push for extra time? :wink:

That's a good idea Buggernot, but I know I am very wary of the clocks nowadays. I pay attention to them but sometimes I wonder if they lie to me. :???:

I had a call once and it seems the power went out right in the middle of the call. Well we knew that the call was over at 2:47 (he was a couple min. late arriving) but that clock just kept flashing 12:00 over and over. We waited and waited but the time never changed!

Man I was so tired and he woke up from his nap to see that his call still wasn't over so he decided to just leave early. I offered a refund, I mean I really couldn't figure out how we were 3 hours early for a one hour call but the clock said so and it had to be right but he declined. I think we were both too tired to think at that point! :mrgreen:

Guest i***k***
Of course it's over at 2, what type of a skeezy client tries to push for extra time? :wink:

That's a good idea Buggernot, but I know I am very wary of the clocks nowadays. I pay attention to them but sometimes I wonder if they lie to me. :???:

I had a call once and it seems the power went out right in the middle of the call. Well we knew that the call was over at 2:47 (he was a couple min. late arriving) but that clock just kept flashing 12:00 over and over. We waited and waited but the time never changed!

Man I was so tired and he woke up from his nap to see that his call still wasn't over so he decided to just leave early. I offered a refund, I mean I really couldn't figure out how we were 3 hours early for a one hour call but the clock said so and it had to be right but he declined. I think we were both too tired to think at that point! :mrgreen:

God why does this shit never happen to me... Next time I'm turning the clocks back when you're in the bathroom Kyra!

God why does this shit never happen to me... Next time I'm turning the clocks back when you're in the bathroom Kyra!

Luki... you need to pick a cheese with a smell like armpits, a taste like cheese which smells like armpits, and a name unpronounceable in a Western tongue.

Then Kyra may just forget the time. But forget about anything other than eating the cheese.

...but that clock just kept flashing 12:00 over and over. We waited and waited but the time never changed!

I'm having you over and wrapping the cord for the alarm clock around the bed post, so that any rigorous movement would yank the plug out of the wall. Or maybe not...if it doesn't work I might be doubly disappointed ;)

I'm having you over and wrapping the cord for the alarm clock around the bed post, so that any rigorous movement would yank the plug out of the wall. Or maybe not...if it doesn't work I might be doubly disappointed ;)

Will there be cheese? *hopeful*

Will there be cheese? *hopeful*

I have some Kraft singles which may or may not be considered toxic waste by now...well, more so than they usually would be. I need to go shopping and perhaps take a class on....well, class itself ;)

Don't forget to stock up on chocolate milk, and in case the power goes out have a "fleshlight" handy.

Have been waiting for some other smart ass to chime in on this but I guess it falls on my shoulders. Since when do you need the power out to use a fleshlight?

http://www.fleshlight.com/

Lol, It was a joke, i just had to find a way to throw a fleshlight in the mix to go along with the cheese and chocolate milk, and she would never leave. I hear some women have a fleshlight fetish ;)

we are talking about kyra_to right? then the missing part you changed is likely a truck. 16 wheeler no less.