I work out of province for extended periods of time, and was hoping to finally experience an encounter with Sacha. But it looks as though she hasn't has any threads up for some time. Is she still around? TIA

Not sure what is going on with her Cerb account, but she still advertises elsewhere (bp).

She seems to be checking in here, but she hasn't posted in over a month. Too bad ... her ads are always enjoyable.

I tried sending her a pm twice in the past month but her in-box was full both times - she's not encouraging much communication. :(

Did you call her ? She's posted as recently as yesterday elsewhere. It would appear that she's exploring paid advertising in other venues. She had posted here recently about drumming up new business. It's possible that she's found the solution to her concerns. Call her, I'm sure she'd be happy to hear from her regulars.

Not a regular, just looking to make initial contact through PM (which I prefer to start), and typically cautious when something seems off.