Hello Everyone!

I hope its okay to post this. I was wondering if anyone has heard or seen Barbie. She is a blonde spinner type on BP. I would love some news on her :)

I hope everyone enjoyed the sun this afternoon!

John :)

I have contacted her at the number she provides. Seems legitimate but her location is difficult for me to get to at this time.

Posted via Mobile Device

I just booked an hour with her this evening. I hope I didn't make a mistake, but her picks look great and since she is in my town tonight, I want to support SP's willing to come to Truro since there are very few options.

Was in the mood for a quickie and decided to look for a sp in Dartmouth...found Barbies ad on BP and texted her at 7am...got an immediate reply. I'm a big fan of DATY but she said she didn't do that...texted her my face pic and she decided to make an exception...I'll take that as a compliment. Anyway...showed at her apartment building in Dartmouth and she buzzed me in. Wow....tiniest lil thing ever and VERY pretty...her pictures on BP don't do her justice. Just did 69 an a doggy style finish...protected. All in all a good way to spend 30min...will definitely consider a longer session in future.

Ya. I saw her a while ago. Body to die for. So so hot. Tiny little thing. Calendar body for sure. Her picks don't do her justice. So much sexier and younger looking in person.