Motorcycles!

Guest i***k***
The only thing I like about crotch rockets' date=' [/b']The cute girl sitting in the back with short shorts and the ass up in the air, damn I love that view. So all you young guys with hot chicks keep in front of me when I ride. Thanks:lol::lol:

How about this? :)

daad5e07e6be.png

I definitely agree with you there! I'm limiting my budget pretty severely on my first bike tho and most "good" harleys are out of reach. Once I get the hang of it with something that's cheap (in case I drop it) I'll drop some serious coin on a really nice ride.

Inaluki heres your new ride.

mynewbike.jpg

The cute girl sitting in the back with short shorts and the ass up in the air' date=' damn I love that view. So all you young guys with hot chicks keep in front of me when I ride. Thanks[/quote']

T'storm here is a view (did not say it was going to be sweet :shock:)

omg.jpg

bootyonascooty.jpg

Lastly could you imagine the lovely PrettyPaige in a pair of chaps and thong on the back of your motorcycle. I think that would lead to some serious tailgating.

Guest i***k***

whatsup - you should be flogged for mentioning Paige's name directly below those last 2 photos!!! :mrgreen:

It's true tho she would look phenomenal on the back, gas tank or bent over the seat of any bike! :twisted:

Guest f***2f***

I actually had the lovely miss paige ride on the back of my m/c last spring. No chaps but she had a lovely leather jacket on and we both enjoyed the ride!:mrgreen:

Guest i***k***
I actually had the lovely miss paige ride on the back of my m/c last spring. No chaps but she had a lovely leather jacket on and we both enjoyed the ride!:mrgreen:

Bastard! I'm jealous! :)

Inaluki heres your new ride.

mynewbike.jpg

T'storm here is a view (did not say it was going to be sweet :shock:)

omg.jpg

bootyonascooty.jpg

Lastly could you imagine the lovely PrettyPaige in a pair of chaps and thong on the back of your motorcycle. I think that would lead to some serious tailgating.

That girl on the NINJA is not even sitting on the bike and I wonder why, well maybe because the suspension would not take it even by herself on there.