please turn off your phone

The relationship aspect is not lost on me it is an apples and oranges comparison. And yes, it's both rude and bad business for a lady to leave her cell phone on when she is with a client. He may feel like never seeing her again

And while the client has paid for his time with the lady, it too is rude for him to leave his phone on while there is an encounter. The lady may chose to never see him as a client again

Yes, at it's core this is a business relationship, but a business unlike any others, due to the intimacy.

And irrespective of relationships (payer vs payee to put it simply) that doesn't give a person a right to be rude...what happened to common courtesy and manners? Paying a lady for her time doesn't give someone the right to be rude to her. And it's at a minimum poor business to be rude to a client

And yes, just reiterating my earlier post

RG

The relationship aspect is not lost on me it is an apples and oranges comparison. And yes, it's both rude and bad business for a lady to leave her cell phone on when she is with a client. He may feel like never seeing her again

And while the client has paid for his time with the lady, it too is rude for him to leave his phone on while there is an encounter. The lady may chose to never see him as a client again

Yes, at it's core this is a business relationship, but a business unlike any others, due to the intimacy.

And irrespective of relationships (payer vs payee to put it simply) that doesn't give a person a right to be rude...what happened to common courtesy and manners? Paying a lady for her time doesn't give someone the right to be rude to her. And it's at a minimum poor business to be rude to a client

And yes, just reiterating my earlier post

RG

Nobody said it wasn't rude for the client to leave his phone on. If fact we both said it was rude. BCB was pointing out as a customer of the SP we lose time for which we have paid for if the SP talks on the phone during the session.

I'm glad curiousm7 decided to reiterate his nomination for your post to reiterate your previous post :)

The only time my phone would ring during an encounter (and it would be the hotel or land line) would be for an EMERGENCY of a PERSONAL MATTER. My business phone is always switched to silent and placed upside down on the desk. Since I don't book via phone, my phone will never be ringing during any date.

That being said, there are some people who come for an encounter and they are on call or have to be able to be reached at any time (so yes their phone needs to be on) I am fine with it, just tell me you are leaving it on, as when a phone rings mid- date it does make me quite jumpy.

Life happens, but when you are seeking an hour or 2 of relaxation it does make it hard to do so when your phone keeps ringing. So as long as your upfront about it, I will be understanding.

You should never have to ask a lady to turn her phone off EVER and if you do maybe you should be seeking other company as at the end of the day it is just common courtesy.

• Like 3

Good Day everyone,

Well on the flipside, No disrespect Gentleman, But I have had appointments that YOUR phne is going off constently! Now I do understand if you own your own business or your in a position that your phone needs to be on. With that said...Its hard for use ladys to fuly enjoy your company when your mind is elsewhere also.

Please, at the very least...turn it down so we can enjoy each others company to the fullest!

xoxo

I leave my phone on silent in a pocket of an article of clothing that I hope is no where near my body!!! :icon_smile:

I have no phones nor clocks in my boudoir. Well none that work. More for decoration.

Because of the Clientèle I attract, it is sometimes impossible for them to turn their phones off. And yes sometimes it happens that they have to take a call. Depending on who I am with, I will sometimes leave the room so they can talk privately.

It doesn't happen often, but I understand that there are some Gents that can't be away from their phone and must answer it for business purposes.

• Like 1

I cant add more than being said in this thread but Im really surprise to hear some guys experience... My phone is always on silent mode.. just a common sense imho. When I go for a massage, I dont expect the massage therapist stoping my massage to talk on the phone.. no?

I once had a girl talking on her cell with a friend while she was giving me a bbbj, it was actually a bit of turnon with the other person on the phone not knowing her friend had me in her mouth! This obviously isn't my preference but I liked it that one time.