Swingers Club update

Thanks YoungStud for the link to Coed63.

I looked at it and it's a nice concept. Not expensive and could be a different experience with a partner of choice, with private rooms.

HUGE thanks 4 the thread. $ 50 or $ 75 for a room for four hours. WoW!

Who will be first to check it out I wonder.

Yes it was only a matter of time the idea is a natural. We will see how well it is accepted and the market they go after, often the first few out the door make the mistakes and clear a path for others to follow, it has some of the verbiage of bath houses from the past.

Thats the first swing place where i seen man and man allowed...cool...or is my mind driffing....hmmmmmmm

There have been many gay bath houses over the years here in Ottawa and that is what I was eluding to about the market they cater too. Although these days the gay scene has become more main stream and I think many of us would not be afraid to enter a place that had man on man contact as long as it was clear that we were not playing that game, of course a few here may not even mind that part :-? I also notice some reference to bondage equipment hmmmmm. Of course if the 2 got mixed up and you ended up restrained and vulnerable and the wrong guy went in the wrong room eeekkk!!! "no no I want my mistress ah help help", "hey now settle down and squeel for popa you little piggy!" hehehehehe I have a sic mind.

That's because it has been operating as an all-male bathhouse for maybe a year. It still is during the day and weekends. From what I've heard, the place was having a very hard time attracting clientele, which I think is the reason they've decided to try something new by making it co-ed.

Hope it works out for them.

I have been to Breathless, and thought the environment and people where great. I never knew there where that many swinger clubs in Ottawa... Damn....

If I ever have to spend time in jail, I want Dummpy in the next cell, just to always keep the conversation interesting. (But perhaps not in the same cell - lol - he's just got too much imagination. lol.)

There have been many gay bath houses over the years here in Ottawa and that is what I was eluding to about the market they cater too. Although these days the gay scene has become more main stream and I think many of us would not be afraid to enter a place that had man on man contact as long as it was clear that we were not playing that game, of course a few here may not even mind that part :-? I also notice some reference to bondage equipment hmmmmm. Of course if the 2 got mixed up and you ended up restrained and vulnerable and the wrong guy went in the wrong room eeekkk!!! "no no I want my mistress ah help help", "hey now settle down and squeel for popa you little piggy!" hehehehehe I have a sic mind.

Has anyone ever been to Bashful and Bold? Their website in very interesting.

Its cool in the sense that it exists, but if you go on the "wrong" day its full of single guys.....I guess it depends what you're into...

There was a similar club in the north east end of Montreal that I visited a few years ago. Same concept but allowed singles to enter. I was surprised to see a good mix and very open-minded people.

I'ld love to attend this new place in ottawa but like many lack a partner to attend with.

Spence

I know this is an old topic but I am curious if anyone knows of any new or better swingers clubs here in Ottawa, maybe Montreal.

Thanks Everyone!

Just a comment on the age of this thread and the rate at which things change. Of the links given by the OP, two of the domains no longer exist and two still exist but clearly indicate they are no longer functional organizations. The one in Aylmer still has all their pages but states on the Events page they have suspended operations.

The remaining pages are an interesting read in that they give some insight into how such clubs operate.

That said, I too would be interested in knowing if there are any present day situations like this.

I believe they are Ottawa's newest swingers club

http://www.theclubottawa.ca

Extremely lavish local. Anyone into swinging should definitely check them out.

I have been to this club, "The Club", a few months back, and I really enjoyed myself. It was clean and safe, had a really good set up, and everyone was super nice. It was an overall great experience and I recommend this place to anyone into swinging... or even if you are just a bit of a voyeur or exhibitionist... There is lots of fun to be had!

I had a lot of fun on my visit there, and have been thinking a lot about going back again soon, can't wait! ;) yum! I am excited and aroused now just thinking about it...

The owners of The Club are currently selling the place...not sure what is the current situation and if it will still be a swinger club or not.

Breathless has been close for a year now. (which btw was a bdsm community center, not a swinger club, you barely ever had sexual activities happening)

DnD as well as close a couple months ago.

BnB is still open and it's still a nice venue...yay hot tub :D