real good treat with the hot unforgettable candy 20 - BP

Thank you wrinkledinTime. How did you find all those matching pictures. Man i can stand cant stand bait and switch and the whole fake picture thing. It really pisses me off.

Thank you wrinkledinTime. How did you find all those matching pictures. Man i can stand cant stand bait and switch and the whole fake picture thing. It really pisses me off.

I would wager that he used TinEye, of course I don't know for sure.

Guest W***ledi*Time

Google is another good search tool for images - it usually returns even more hits than does TinEye.

Google is another good search tool for images - it usually returns even more hits than does TinEye.

True!

Either way when perusing BP, CL, etc. if it looks too good to be true chances are it is. It is always good practice to do your research.

• Like 1

Something to consider. I do not mean to hijack this thread, but just wondering why the most of the OP's threads to date on CERB are primarily questions about girls from BP.

Although not technically breaking the rules, it just seems odd to me.

We have some great ladies from Nova Scotia (some of who I have met). I'd say your chances of finding someone legit is right under your nose - here on CERB.

Good luck.

Carry on with the thread.

• Like 1

Something to consider. I do not mean to hijack this thread, but just wondering why the most of the OP's threads to date on CERB are primarily questions about girls from BP.

Although not technically breaking the rules, it just seems odd to me.

We have some great ladies from Nova Scotia (some of who I have met). I'd say your chances of finding someone legit is right under your nose - here on CERB.

Good luck.

Carry on with the thread.

I don't see an issue with it per se as even I have asked the odd BP question. That said I generally relate to more Cerb centred topics but such is life.

I second your comment about the girls in Nova Scotia Angela, sometimes all we need do is look next door for what we have been searching for from afar.

Remember if you want to drive a Ferrari you shouldn't be shopping at a Ford dealership.

Cerb is always the best place to meet great service providers hands down. It's just that sometimes its nice to step outside and explore alternate avenues now and then. Sometimes you have bad experiences but sometimes you get your pants blown off haha.

Also, the fact that you don't hear a lot of questions and chatter about the service providers on cerb is in fact a testament to the level of professionalism the providers on cerb come with. It's what you don't trust that causes one to seek confirmation of and therefore start threads about.

As for "not shopping at a ford dealership when looking for a Ferrari" you are absolutly right steve curious. But you never know where hidden treasure lye!

As for "not shopping at a ford dealership when looking for a Ferrari" you are absolutly right steve curious. But you never know where hidden treasure lye!

This is a very true statement!

Lisa on BP is very very pretty. I enjoyed my time with her. So I guess thats case and point with regard to "you never know where hidden treasure lye". haha

I left a reco.

pm me for more.