what an addictive hobby

Guest c**io**m7

I think I need to win a lottery! I read reviews and ads and all I want to do is try them all!! Unfortunately the budget for this is limited...

What a fun hobby though...I wish I had the gonads to start it earlier but, better late than never. ;-)

Guest Ve**Di**ySe**et

I know exactly what you mean! Hopefully we both won on last night's LottoMax...I already have big plans for the money...half the ladies here will be getting a text!!!

Yes, I am finding myself spending half my day just going through the material posted. It is fascinating and although I do have some funds, I am very cautious and nervous about what I am going to engage in. I do like however like the fact that there are some rules of that engagement and with CERB the ability to communicate with SPs in a confidential way with a great degree of mutual respect.

Once you've been at it for a while, you'll realize that quality matters more than quantity.

Cerb is a great resource and the biggest challenge is choosing from all these quality ladies!