Anyone going to Ottawa in the next few weeks?

Hey guys. Are any of you going to Ottawa in the next few weeks , and looking for a incredible evening?? If so I may have a incredible tip for you. Only serious ppl apply.

how about posting the idea....for the ones who actually live in Ottawa......????

I DON"T play games. I know someone in Ottawa that will see only one or 2 guys, and give them a absolute incredible time GfE/PSE time. She's cute as hell, thin and loves what she does. The only catch is she DOES NOT advertise, and is DISCRETE! If someone wants the chance to meet this lady , They can PM me , and I will pass onthe info to seriour replies only. I thought I would do someone a favor , and instead you guys gotta whine!!

Guest gagagaga

well, its not sheep shearing time for another month or two, so you can keep your girlfriend for now farmboy... just kidding...lol

I DON"T play games. I know someone in Ottawa that will see only one or 2 guys, and give them a absolute incredible time GfE/PSE time. She's cute as hell, thin and loves what she does. The only catch is she DOES NOT advertise, and is DISCRETE! If someone wants the chance to meet this lady , They can PM me , and I will pass onthe info to seriour replies only. I thought I would do someone a favor , and instead you guys gotta whine!!

And what is in it for U ?

You know she doesn't have to see whom ever calls her. She can make a profile here and decide herself who she would like to see. She doesn't have to show her face in pics...heck she doesn't even have to have pics.{ they just help}. I'm sure it would be easier for her to join cerb and get to know the gentlemen herself and take it from there. Just a thought.

kisses,

Emma A

No one's whining farmboy. It is just that unless you're running an agency or something, the potential dates of this lady would prefer to communicate directly with her to establish who or what she is all about. Sure, your intentions may be good, but under current circumstances, most people would prefer to see someone who's been recommended on the site.

If you really want to help your friend, encourage her to join the site and like emma said, post some tasteful pix of herself, chat with her potential dates and take it from there.

Poeple don't like being made a fool of - and this way everyone's happy. Your friend makes a few friends and her business prospers, and the ladies and gents on here who see her enjoy a great time. Win win.

Just friendly advice since most of us on here are not into taking anyone for a ride, or being taken.