JUst a question

Why is it so hard to get a stripper , lesbian show for a bachelor party? I have been phoning everywhere and it seems no one wants to do this...any help would be appreciated.

What's your budget? As a previous manager of a adult entertainment club I know that most guys who come asking for "Dancers" at a bachelor party have a very wrong budget in mind.

1) The ladies bring security (at least 2 guys in most cases) if they do not they have never done a bachelor party before and are naive. Sometimes these things get out of hand and any seasoned lady would never agree to do one without security.

2) Your asking for something specific (Girl on Girl show) so this is going to increase your required budget.

10 years ago in the Toronto area the price was 350.00/hr minimum per girl (This included the booking fee, the security and the lady). For special requests like this it would be more like 500.00 and up per girl. So if you have 1000+ budget in mind it should not be hard for you to find what you are looking for.

I remember guys would come in expecting to pay 150.00 per girl and were shocked to find out that 150.00 was way too low. I actually did security years and years ago for bachelor parties and the security way back than got 75.00 each per hour so I would imagine it would be substantially more these days.

Your looking at $350 per hour per girl for a party like that in Winnipeg.

You might get $300 depending on who she is, what they are doing etc...

It's really pricey. Why bother?

Or phone a few SP's and see what they are up for?

I do parties... however finding a girl to do it with me is a whole other ball park... if another girl is wanting to im always doing stegs etc..

Someone should make a website for stags! The market is high - people are always getting married (These days 2 or 3 times in a lifetime)... maybe we will have to look at this for a future project.