Dallyn at CMJ

I could not have said it better myself - I completely agree. I had the pleasure of seeing Dallyn earlier this week after a few stressful days in high tech land. I am tall so I love tall women - Dallyn has the figure of a model - tall, lean and incredibly sexy. But my favorite feature is her incredibly beautiful face. She has amazing eyes and soooo kissable-looking full lips. I was like a puppy in love.

After some soapy fun in the shower we moved to the massage room. Dallyn obviously paid attention during her training sessions as she knows how to use her hands and body to massage, tease and please. It got quite hot in the room and I did not want it to end - but end it did, and wow what an ending. I was out of breath and could not get up for a few minutes so I just laid there with a silly grin on my face and enjoyed the moment.

Jas you have done it again - you have found another gorgeous, talented, witty and fun lady. It gets harder and harder to decide now who to see. Dallyn hope to see you again soon.

I mostly post on the other side, but wanted to share with CERB folks that I had the pleasure of repeating with Dallyn tonight, and what a great time it was.

She is very friendly and knowing each other a bit more (than the first time) made for an even better session. She can hold a conversation, is very pretty, and now has decent massage skills. She is no RMT, it is more about tease, but it sure made me happy.

For those who like CMJ, Dallyn is a must see.

toine

Saw Dallyn last week and have to agree that it was a phenomenal experience. A beautiful woman, smart and sensual. Lots of comments on her physique (love the hair!) - all bang on. Her service is out of this world. Very sensual, teasing - the kids of service where everything builds towards the release. Definite repeat.

Thanks for posting this. I only recently saw pics of her and have not met her in person yet. Feedback is a good thing. I like what I'm hearing.

Saw Dallyn the other week and thought she was super, smart nice personally and give a great massage, I would and plan to see her again soon

Guest *ard**Ga*

What a sweet and intelligent girl! I saw here once and could not co-ordinate for the second time. Tall girl with slender features , great conversationalist and a super hot seductress.

She has a gentle & erotic touch which build-up the anticipation of you bursting out ...

If you need a therapeutic massage - go to sports medicine clinic or alike.

HOG

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.