Barrhaven Ma's at 577 bidwell st

Guest En***y

Cute woman, a little shy and not quite the service Aranda provides, also to much perfume so you leave smelling like her.

I have seen both, Kim has much better personality, and in my view a hot, hot woman! But each of us is different, so you may like Aranda more. Why not do both and then you will know for sure which you prefer. Both are worth the money!

saw kim recently and prefer kim you are right she has the better personality i found aranda a more reserved. kim also seems to have better technique will repeat

Guest En***y

Not so sure it is cool to write how one MP is better then another on the other MPs thread.....start a new thread saying how much you really enjoy Kim, no need to compare ladies.

There should be some etiquette here no?

saw kim recently and prefer kim you are right she has the better personality i found aranda a more reserved. kim also seems to have better technique will repeat

Not so sure it is cool to write how one MP is better then another on the other MPs thread.....start a new thread saying how much you really enjoy Kim, no need to compare ladies.

There should be some etiquette here no?

you're right I should have put it in a new thread. kim deserves her own thread too

Ok there seems to be a few asian girls in the Barrhaven vecinity

Kim

Aranda

Nini

Who is located where? And who do you recommend in terms of mileage and just overall experience. Looks as well?

Also, does anyone the name of this girl specifically?

http://ottawa.craigslist.ca/ths/4703546738.html

I think the girl in the ad is Nini based on the info on this site. never seen her tho

I think the girl in the ad is Nini based on the info on this site. never seen her tho

I have visited Nini, Kim and Aranda. Nini and Aranda are both in Barrhaven, while Kim is in Lincoln Fields.

Overall experience is very subjective, but I would say that Aranda provides the best massage, with Kim a close second and certainly much more entertaining. Nini is a lot of fun, and the youngest of the three .

In terms of value ( price/ quality) , Aranda is the best, yet she is quiet and reserved. Kim is fun, well spoken and adventurous. Nini is probably the more expensive, but the most fun.

Ask yourself what are you in the mood for.

Aranda is the best.....she won't talk your ear off, she has a warm clean setting, she has a sensual side and she charges a reasonable fee.

I think she is awsome.

• Like 1

Aranda is a wonderful massage therapist and went to see her again today.

Her home is spotless, from the entrance, massage room, washroom, shower, towels and table. Everything smells clean.

She uses a beautiful blend of spice and coconut in her oil. Perhaps it is not for everyone, but it is subtle and appreciated.

Aranda is quiet and sometimes after a hard week, that is just what I need. She focusses on the muscles, her rhythm, and you. If you want to talk for the hour, then Aranda is not for you. I meditate.

Aranda has an intuitive touch which is caring and thorough. It switches to soft and sensual...although not talkative, her technique speak volumes.

Enough said.

• Like 1