I was in Toronto a few weeks ago and after a wild night of partying we went back to my buddies condo in Mississauga. I was really drunk, but my buddies managed to get through to an agency and they sent over a tall, sexy brunette, by the name of Mallory? I'm assuming that's how it was spelled. I had one of the best sessions of my life with this beauty. We went at it real hard and her orgasmic screams were just making me wildman. I booked her for an hour only but I swear it we were going at full throttle for way more then that.

When we were both sweaty and completely exhausted, off she went and I failed to confirm her contact info. The next morning my buddy couldn't find the number he dialed on his cell phone when I tried to figure it all out... so here I am alone and longing to meet with this mystery woman again. She was truly one of the best experiences I've ever had with an SP and am hoping anyone on here can provide me with some possible leads in finding my Mallory.

Any member that provides me with information that leads to her discovery will receive a reward of a 1hr booking with a SP of their choice!

Thanks for hearing me out!

Edited by Banks
typos

Could this be your Mallory?

http://www.exquisitecompany.com/mallory.html

I was in Toronto a few weeks ago and after a wild night of partying we went back to my buddies condo in Mississauga. I was really drunk, but my buddies managed to get through to an agency and they sent over a tall, sexy brunette, by the name of Mallory? I'm assuming that's how it was spelled. I had one of the best sessions of my life with this beauty. We went at it real hard and her orgasmic screams were just making me wildman. I booked her for an hour only but I swear it we were going at full throttle for way more then that.

When we were both sweaty and completely exhausted, off she went and I failed to confirm her contact info. The next morning my buddy couldn't find the number he dialed on his cell phone when I tried to figure it all out... so here I am alone and longing to meet with this mystery woman again. She was truly one of the best experiences I've ever had with an SP and am hoping anyone on here can provide me with some possible leads in finding my Mallory.

Any member that provides me with information that leads to her discovery will receive a reward of a 1hr booking with a SP of their choice!

Thanks for hearing me out!