looking for a relaxation/sensual/erotic massage

Looking for recommendation for a relaxation/sensual/erotic massage in PEI?

I am looking for an SP who provide a relaxation/sensual/erotic massage with a happy ending. Someone with talented hands that knows how to lightly touch in sensitive areas, and knows how to utilize her fingernails... I turn into mush with delicate and light grazing of hands and fingers. Someone to focus on both the back side AND the front side in equal portion. someone who won't rush to the end ;), but will take their time with me, (within the allotted time frame of course.) Some medium massaging would be great, but light teasing through out is always nice :). So, to finish... I guess I am not looking for the typical experience that most men want from an SP... I'm looking to be teased, relaxed, and then ... pleased. There are no massage parlors here in Charlottetown, and I believe Katherine is the only SP that I have ever seen that provides this sort of service, (she is wonderful by the way guys!!) . And of course if the lady came up with any other sort of teasing type of play, That would always be nice... blind folds, feathers, maybe even a little bondage, (me being tied, or cuffed, or whatever.) etc...

if not I will hungrily wait for Katherine to come back.

Back in December I had a referral for a massage due to lower back pain, and I went to a place on Upper Queen Street. The massage was so nice, it felt so good and relaxing, and I was getting revved up, I would have loved to be able to flip over and have her finish the job, but it was not that kind of place, But oh man her hands are magik and would feel great on the little guy.

I guess the industry term would be a "rub & tug?"

I know there are some great RMTs around, but I would be interested in this sort of offering, too. There are times, usually after hours for RMTs, when I could really use someone with strong hands to work out the knots, and the "happy ending" would be welcome, too.

Something to think about, ladies?

As eleazar is aware I am now offering Erotic Massage sessions. I have mastered the sensual touch ;) Message me for information gentlemen or check out my latest ad

Well mastered is probably a little extreme sorry haha But for the only SP on the island providing it I'd say Im pretty effin good hahah

Well gentlemen... I must say... Aubrey has some intuition and vitality that seeps from the tips of her fingers. From the very second her hands touch your affection starved body, the tension you may have been feeling will evaporate as quickly as ice on a hot stove. Within minutes of lying down on my stomach, her hands turned my body into liquid kitten... indeed if my skin could purrrrr.... Her caress is like hot chocolate on a winter night; yes with marsh mellows ;)... The sound of her whisper in your ear when she asks you to turn over... like the part in Stairway to heaven when the drums finally kick in: you know you are getting close to the best part, but the lead up is so sweet that you wish the solo would last for ever... The ending... What can I really say that would do it any kind of justice at all??? Is "happy" really a powerful enough adjective??? Is "ending" really the ending, or a new beginning??? For someone who works 55 to 60 hours a week and craves the soft, delicate, feathery touch of a woman, Aubrey offers just that, and is quite flexible with setting up a time to meet. I highly recommend her to any man who needs a woman's touch. Don't be shy guys... She is only a text, or PM away...

The only problem I have now, is... How do I choose between her and Katherine... Girls... you make me wish I had two bodies lol.

• Like 1

Elezzer I would love to do it to u all over again and I would be up to try teasing u on all levels and I have feathers the only thing u should take is the bondage and of course your sexy body so I can please and tease and you love my happy ending And I live in chtown and I live alone in my apartment 2136085