Amelia and Emma

I very recently had an unforgetable opportunity to meet in Winnipeg with the lovely Emma Alexandra and her super sexy friend Miss Amelia Middleton !

Emma and I met before and I was very much looking forward to seeing her in Brandon ! Then the message came that Amelia was coming to Wpg too and "maybe" Brandon... After about 5 seconds thought, I began to change my plans and head to Winnipeg for an extended visit duo....because it would be a cold day in hell before I was gonna miss meeting Amelia !! An Emma and Amelia duo was the perfect recipe for Lee to relieve all sorts of stress ;)

The day came and I drove to the big city. Excited and nervous and excited and nervous...... I got to the hotel, a very nice and upscale downtown hotel.

I knocked on the door and was greeted by a hug and a big kiss from the always beautiful Emma. Like hooking up with an old friend and sexy lover. We chatted for a bit and got caught up and laughed and joked.

Then out of the other room comes a stunning, sexy and vibrant Amelia !! Wow, ! I finally met her Royal Hotness in the flesh !! An amazing smile and infectious laugh. I knew instantly this was going to be a remarkable and memorable evening. It was just that :D

I had a permagrin laying on the bed between these two beautiful gals getting both re-aquainted and newly aquainted, slowly piece by piece our clothing vanishing and ending up on the floor. Casual conversation promptly ended when a very sexy and HOT lapdance performed by Amelia got the juices flowing !! She teases you with her erotic movement of her body and seduces you with her ohhh so naughty look and smile .... until you can't take it anymore !!

What followed was a very memorable, sexual, erotic, experience that I will never forget with two beautiful, fun and very very sexual women !

Emma and Amelia are both very intelligent gals, have amazing and fun personalities, awesome senses of humor, and are incredible lovers !! :)

For you fellas that have not met Amelia or Emma....Whether you can see them individually or as a duo...both ladies have my highest possible reccomendation. Go see them and enjoy....you won't regret it !!!

Thanks for the most amazing time Ladies ! I look forward to our next visit !!

Amelia

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=48783

www.stateofamelia.com

Emma

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=5891

www.emmaalexandrapage.com

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

My schedule was too busy last week for me to book with Amelia and Emma. The expectation I had was what you experienced Lee. Thanks for the review. Brandon has really had some quality visitors the past year.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.