What Kingston Needs

How vague? Because she doesn't show her face?

Not that. Very few show faces. Just the angle of the pics and the quality leave a lot to the imagination. That being said, the girl in the pics is most likely the girl I saw, albeit some time ago. I don't believe she is posing fake pics at all. She is actually, based on my limited experience, a cool chick, and pretty "legit".

Thats what I dont get. Why use fake photos. Seriously ladies, men arent that superficial ... trust me. If you're good at what you do, then guys wont place any importance on looks or superficial details.

Real men wont care about a weight fluctuation, aging, or what number your age is, etc. Women are just sexy.

So all these girls placing ads with fake photos are only doing a disservice to themselves and to the industry. If someone tried a bait and switch on me I'd simply walk away. So its only a waste of time and effort.

There needs to be a Better Business Bureau for SP's lol

It's funny how the very obvious stuff is sometimes overlooked. Four reasons exist that I know of why fake photos are used. I listed them from most common (being number 1) to leas common being (number 4) that I feel this is done...

1) BAIT AND SWITCH - some pimp / friend /agency owner is posting generic ads (Often in the masses) and often sending whoever is available to do the call at that time when many ladies are working for the same person/group

2) Scams & bad service. By using fake photos you can basically re-invent a new person every time your exposed as a scam or bad date. This also falls into the bad agency / pimp category but indies do it too.

3) They do not want people in their day to day life recognizing them. (Family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, etc..)

4) and what many guys assume is the reason is often not and that is Self Conscious of appearance. This does happen but it is often assumed this is the reason and it really usually is one of the above reasons and not this. Yes, Many ladies are very self conscious about appearance because of the stereotypes women face and lets face it most home photography (of self portraits) area not always the most glamorous shots... and ....professional photography can be expensive. The ladies are selling a fantasy so many ladies (especially new ladies to the business) do not see a problem with using stock photography of a lady they feel is SIMILAR in appearance for this fantasy situation (often it is pointed out to them the wrong they are doing). Many ladies got away with this for YEARS until tineye and other services started popping up.