What is for supper tonight?

Guest st*****ens**ors

Chicken broth, with scotch bonnet sauce added to keep it from utter despondency.

;)

Guest n*gu**6

It was quick and dirty hamburgers as I was late getting home and had a crap load of stuff to do last night.

Guest st*****ens**ors

I made homemade cream of broccoli soup and biscuits, and then we all went to bed. Sick kids so I kept it simple.

Guest n*gu**6

seasoned ground pork with cranberries served on bed of white rice, maple candied sweet potatoes and a fresh homemade caesar salad.

My go to lazy dinner is chicken and cheese tortellini with homemade sauce using onions, pepper, mushroom a bit of cilantro and tomatoes of course. served with salad and a glass of whatever I feel like drinking that night. I have really improved my preparation time takes no more than 40 minutes feels like 15/2.

Guest n*gu**6

Pasta and sauce which ended up being two separate batches of sauce and two different types of pasta because my wife was being fussy and wanted meatballs in hers rather than meat sauce, and wouldn't eat the fettuccine I cooked Soni had to cook spaghetti for her......

And garlic cheese bread...