Wingsuit Base Jumping

Guest W***ledi*Time

This video has nothing to do with sex, but plenty to do with thrills.

I didn't know such a thing as this existed. Obviously their mammas don't know what these young guys get up to -- otherwise, they'd put the kibosh on THIS right quick. (According to Wikipedia, these so-called modern wingsuits offer "unparalleled safety and performance." Mind you, the inventor of the suit died while using it ... hmmm.)

This trumps anything us clumsy old guys ever dreamed of doing. As for me, I just bruised my foot ... by stubbing it on the corner of the coffee table while waddling to the fridge during a TV commercial. So danger lurks everywhere for the non-physically-inclined, never mind freefalling down a mountainside!

Now that I have to try! Man that looks like fun!!! :D

This video has nothing to do with sex, but plenty to do with thrills.

I didn't know such a thing as this existed. Obviously their mammas don't know what these young guys get up to -- otherwise, they'd put the kibosh on THIS right quick. (According to Wikipedia, these so-called modern wingsuits offer "unparalleled safety and performance." Mind you, the inventor of the suit died while using it ... hmmm.)

This trumps anything us clumsy old guys ever dreamed of doing. As for me, I just bruised my foot ... by stubbing it on the corner of the coffee table while waddling to the fridge during a TV commercial. So danger lurks everywhere for the non-physically-inclined, never mind freefalling down a mountainside!

I dunno! I think just plain old jumping out of perfectly good airplanes was adrenaline enough for me!

Did anyone here see the video where the wingsuit flyer hits some "terrain"?? Too hilarious!

..c..

I dunno! I think just plain old jumping out of perfectly good airplanes was adrenaline enough for me!

Did anyone here see the video where the wingsuit flyer hits some "terrain"?? Too hilarious!

..c..

Are you still parachuting, Ms J?

Are you still parachuting, Ms J?

Nope, we quit a couple years back. My husband had been jumping since '71 and me since '82 -- we'd had our fill. I still miss exit, and freefall, and (oddly enough) packing.

Now we're discovering this whole life outside of skydiving. It's amazing!

..c..

I've been jumping since 1988, and there is no more amazing feeling in the world than jumping out of a perfectly good airplane. I absolutely love every second of it

Nope, we quit a couple years back. My husband had been jumping since '71 and me since '82 -- we'd had our fill. I still miss exit, and freefall, and (oddly enough) packing.

Now we're discovering this whole life outside of skydiving. It's amazing!

..c..