the NuDen shares a kitchen with Obessions same owner. been eating there food and playing freeroll poker there. Most amazing thin crust Pizza I have ever tasted. best restaurant Perogies I have tasted amazing chicken jalepeno wrap.

I have to say as a chef I never thought that people would associate great food with SC LOL after a long day at work (fine dining) you just made my day! Thanks

I have to say as a chef I never thought that people would associate great food with SC LOL after a long day at work (fine dining) you just made my day! Thanks

just wondering r u the chef there. the prices r reasonable too.

I have eaten at SCs for years - it's not a secret that there is a food to alcohol ratio for licensing - the food is generally tasty and relatively cheap.

just wondering r u the chef there. the prices r reasonable too.

No I am not the chef..but I think if I can convince my wife my next job will be at a SC lol

• Like 1

True enough 2big.... but they try hard to get it right. I haven't had a bad meal here in Ottawa...

Nuden is the only club that has great food. I love their steak and pasta dishes.

However their fries were cut too skinny and salty, but had that over a year ago.

I have tried out all the strip clubs food and they can`t meet up the higher quality.

At Pigales, I may order fries with gravy only.

Nuden is the only club that has great food. I love their steak and pasta dishes.

However their fries were cut too skinny and salty, but had that over a year ago.

I have tried out all the strip clubs food and they can`t meet up the higher quality.

At Pigales, I may order fries with gravy only.

the fries r about the same need to put less salt and serve them hot i like the wednesday noon buffet at the playmate

I don't normally go to Nuden, but I was in earlier in the week because I was getting my car repaired nearby. I saw the menu, but didn't really look at it in detail, how reasonable are the prices for the Nuden food compared to say food from a food court in a mall?

Also noticed that the WiFi inside the club was named Obsessions2, is Obsessions a different place from Nuden?

obsessions is a diffrent place but same owner it has wptapl freeroll poker league mon tues wed eves. and is an a hip hop dance club on thurs fri sat and closed sunday

Additional Comments:

this gives me a great idea for a blog or tv show...travel north america tasting and rating food from strip clubs lol

that would be fun

This thread reminds me of my days eating at Cheek's Cabaret and The Silver Dollar.

Oh my god, I can't believe somebody else remembers Cheek's!?

Oh my god, I can't believe somebody else remembers Cheek's!?

one of our poker players use to work at cheeks and the food use to be good at the silver dollar in the 80's