Providers on retainer?

Having an Provider on retainer was mentioned on another post. I would like to know more details about this.

What are the typical requirements for this type of arrangement?

eg. money and time(s) per month.

It depends on your clients needs. Most of my gentlemen are on retainer. If you decide to go on retainer, I add extra's for this.

Example... 2 hour session's twice a month...I offer my PSE package for the price of GFE.

I also add a few other trade secrets..lol

It really depends though... I prefer retainer so I can build a better and stronger relationship to my clients needs...

Hope this helps love...

It depends on your clients needs. Most of my gentlemen are on retainer. If you decide to go on retainer, I add extra's for this.

Example... 2 hour session's twice a month...I offer my PSE package for the price of GFE.

It really depends though... I prefer retainer so I can build a better and stronger relationship to my clients needs...

Hope this helps love...

I do the same and for the same reasons...i really like having the bf experience ...you guys have the gfe we can have the bfe...lol. The best part is though YOU go home, no commitment etc...hehe -The mistress...its really kind of sexy...

kisses,

Emma A

Wow. I never thought of this. Ya learn something new every day.

How does it work? Post-dated cheques - ok, I am kidding about the cheques, but how does the financial arrangement work?

Wow. I never thought of this. Ya learn something new every day.

How does it work? Post-dated cheques - ok, I am kidding about the cheques, but how does the financial arrangement work?

I can't speak for anyone else but for me i like the payment like rent...lol...first of the month...then we go from there...you can pre book your appointments etc...or always be on the top of the list for any and everyday...all depends on how many appointments your looking for...its so much easier and really to tell the truth its more flattering ...you have your prepaid gf...hehe ..life is so much nice when spending time with someone you care about.

kisses,

Emma A

I can't speak for anyone else but for me i like the payment like rent...lol...first of the month...then we go from there...you can pre book your appointments etc...or always be on the top of the list for any and everyday...all depends on how many appointments your looking for...its so much easier and really to tell the truth its more flattering ...you have your prepaid gf...hehe ..life is so much nice when spending time with someone you care about.

kisses,

Emma A

Do your clients pay a fixed amount, e.g. $600, and that allows two visits a month whenever? The exact amount isn't relevant - more the idea.

This is very thought-provoking!

Do your clients pay a fixed amount, e.g. $600, and that allows two visits a month whenever? The exact amount isn't relevant - more the idea.

yes they do..but in actuality they get to see me more often for the fixed price...

and as you know i think i would be considered more then a gfe...especially for people i already know...wink

Hope this helps love...

I've never heard of this but it sounds like a GREAT concept!!! Would you mind if I pick your brain later via PM?

Ava xo

Incredibly thought provoking.

I happen to have the "Memoirs of the Geisha" on the book shelves and was reminded that in some cultures this is normal.

In some time periods of western history it was a common occurrence.

I must say the idea has an appeal and I can understand how the steady income is useful for the ladies as well.

I do the same and for the same reasons...i really like having the bf experience ...you guys have the gfe we can have the bfe...lol. The best part is though YOU go home, no commitment etc...hehe -The mistress...its really kind of sexy...

kisses,

Emma A

Hello Emma :-D,

Would you mind if I PM you later to ask you a few questions? This is a new concept for me but it sounds very exciting and I'd love to have some of your input and advice.

Thanks!

Ava xo

Hello Emma :-D,

Would you mind if I PM you later to ask you a few questions? This is a new concept for me but it sounds very exciting and I'd love to have some of your input and advice.

Thanks!

Ava xo

Sure Ava you can pick my brain...whats left of it anyway...hehe

kisses,

Emma A

yes they do..but in actuality they get to see me more often for the fixed price...

and as you know i think i would be considered more then a gfe...especially for people i already know...wink

Emma darlin', you are not only more than a GFE, you are a FLE (fantastic lover experience).

Posted via Mobile Device

That's why I do it, I see a few men so often its my pleasure to give them extra love and a price break. I enjoy my time with them so I prefer not to rush. Like Emma said its a great role reversal, we get the BFE.

That's why I do it, I see a few men so often its my pleasure to give them extra love and a price break. I enjoy my time with them so I prefer not to rush. Like Emma said its a great role reversal, we get the BFE.

the bfe without the headaches....haha...or as the clients say the gf without the headaches....no bitching and complaining....and we can spoil you...

kisses

I'd be honoured to have both or either of you as a mistress :)

You both tend to the mind as well as the body!

I'd be honoured to have both or either of you as a mistress :)

You both tend to the mind as well as the body!

somehow i knew you would say that...Mr nice Ass...lmao

Forgive my ingorance, Is that what you mean by a suggar daddy? as in an sp being on retainer? :-(

being on retainer is like being a lawyer paying for a service in this case a professional gf {a little bit more romantic mind you}

...and a sugar daddie pays for everything...rent,bills,play things,clothes,cars,vacations...etc...

so not quite the same thing....

Forgive my ingorance, Is that what you mean by a suggar daddy? as in an sp being on retainer? :-(

usually when i travel i have a client that instead of paying me cash he would buy my tickets...

another one may pay for my accomodations..

depending on the cost they will be able to see me a few times...

others will pay me in advance ex...the beginning of the month...say my client pays me 1000 then depending on where i am he would get to see me at least 4times {normally this would cost 1200}....these clients usually have extra time with me as well...

hope this helps some...

kisses,

Emma A

Some us with SD obligations have limited budgets (i.e. can't totally support someone as a mistress) but still fall into the category of best client every month. We also go beyond just $$$ into the realms of practical personal gifts, paying for social activities and doing friendly favours that have no monetary value, but certainly have an emotional content.

Just my perspective, of course, but I don't think I'm alone here.

...and a sugar daddie pays for everything...rent,bills,play things,clothes,cars,vacations...etc...

Yep, way more. M:roll:mm:roll:mm!

Guest f***2f***

I think you have to be very sure of the sp and have a good connection to do this. I do know of someone who gave an sp a retainer and she reneged on the deal and disappeared with the money no apologies or service provided.

Someone like Emma is very reliable and respected on this board. This is the kind of sp to look for IMHO.