damn long weekends

first weekend i havent had to work in a long time so i wanted some fun. Already knew who i wanted to see but all 3 are out of town/unavailable. can anyone recommend a lady who is on the younger side (about 30 or less) and does bbbj?

thanks

I tried calling a few ladies, but none of them answered, and nobody got back to me. I might go kill some time tonight or tomorrow at Aquarius.

Under 30 and bbbj? Tough one and like I said nobody is answering tonight. I have to say I have been very curious about Nina, but there seems to be very little intel. I've been debating about TOFTT.

I think you may be confusing Emily Marie from Victoria who is definately in Brandon this weekend and Emily (BP) who resides in Winnipeg.

Peace

MG

I'm still amazed at how pretty Emily is; She can definitely hold her own with any of the touring ladies that come through. I'm not sure if she meets the OP's request.

cant even find her, saw a review but no add anywhere. ive just given up for the weekend. thanks to those who offered assistance

Try Emily from BP.

Does she offer BBBJ on a YMMV basis? Just curious based on the OP's original request and all the reviews of her stating CBJ was enjoyed.

but I was trying to be discreet. To the best of my knowledge she does not offer bbbj... but then again maybe it's just me (probably not).

Wow guys. Let me clarify this before this thread leads to unwanted expectations. I DO NOT offer BBBJ, and find it funny not one of you considered pm'ing ME about what services I provide. Enjoy your long weekend!

Posted via Mobile Device

in my defence i couldnt figure out who you were to ask. but based on your pics, wow i can see why youre so well liked.