Breath Taking Vivian-Delightful!

I've seen Vivian's Ad on Cerb for a number of months now & curiosity finally got the best of me. I texted an appointment request and her response fit with my schedule perfectly.

Rang the doorbell at the appointed time and a very petite, very pretty young Asian lady answers, smiles and invites me in. Brief introductions all around and Vivian guides me to one of the rooms. The room was equipped only with a bureau and a massage table - clean and sensible.

Paid the door fee and she excused herself while I made ready for the massage. Came back a few minutes later and we discussed the session options.

Well sir, let me tell you she blew my socks off! She is a lady of few words, but I appreciate that she is simply concentrating on giving you an unrushed, wondrous experience. Different positions, techniques and pressures all led to a great finish.

She works from a house in the West end. A quiet and respectable residential location. She also works occasionally with another lady and will do duos when her partner is available.

I highly recommend Vivian. She's a very skilled and sweet lady.

Will I repeat? Hell YES!

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=66050

Got to admit I'm a little confused about how to use the categories here. I figured since this was a massage reco, it should go under Massage. But since it's a reco, maybe it should go under the Reco section.

helpmehelpmehelpmehelpmehelpmehelpmehelpmehelpme

Got to admit I'm a little confused about how to use the categories here. I figured since this was a massage reco, it should go under Massage. But since it's a reco, maybe it should go under the Reco section.

helpmehelpmehelpmehelpmehelpmehelpmehelpmehelpme

And here comes the cavalry!

Typically, your post would have been best put in this reco thread: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=92146.

Have a great stormy day!

toine

I remember seeing a Vivian (Asian) somewhere... Her profile picture is too small to make out details. Might be at Yes massage at 217. Does that ring a bell anyone?

I remember seeing a Vivian (Asian) somewhere... Her profile picture is too small to make out details. Might be at Yes massage at 217. Does that ring a bell anyone?

Source,

You might have seen her at Paradise Spa...I'm rather certain she used to be there not so long ago.

Best,

toine

Gentlemen,

I have known Miss Vivian for years. Not only is she physically stunning, she is a woman of tremendous spirit and heart. Altho she is quiet by nature, she will move mountains to ensure you are happy with her services. I'm thrilled to see this thread and I know she is going to be a tremendous success in the days to come...

cat

• Like 1

Yes, she is fantastic. My hope is that she finds a nice upscale place to work out of. Mirrors, options for a shower together, nice ambiance, etc, would put the experience right off the charts... especially if she stays indy.

Me too...she is incredible. Always a little different each time. As close to GFE as you can get without a girlfriend.