Archive Sunshine Girl?

Guest jrose

Way long ago, talking 2000 ish the Halloween Sunshine girl was a sexy lady standing behind a carved pumpkin, with a "I'm about to nibble on you" look on her face.

I tried the http://www.canoe.ca archive, but it only goes back 24 months or so. This being the internet and "they" say everything is saved would anyone know how to track down this image. It was a stunning pic, and i would be glad to post a link / copy here for everyone to see :)

It must have made quite an impression if you're still thinking about it 12 years on. Wow!!

Not sure where you'd find it, but good luck.

Guest jrose

LOL it was the eyes mostly.

I thought i had it in an old email account, but it's gone :(

It must have made quite an impression if you're still thinking about it 12 years on. Wow!!

Not sure where you'd find it, but good luck.

Way long ago, talking 2000 ish the Halloween Sunshine girl was a sexy lady standing behind a carved pumpkin, with a "I'm about to nibble on you" look on her face.

I tried the www.canoe.ca archive, but it only goes back 24 months or so. This being the internet and "they" say everything is saved would anyone know how to track down this image. It was a stunning pic, and i would be glad to post a link / copy here for everyone to see :)

From a Sun Newspaper?? Which city?

I suppose you could contact the paper directly. It would definitely be an interesting conversation with the receptionist.

There is always the library. Many libraries archives newspapers going back to the 19th century. They used to save them on microfiche, but presumably they now save them electronically. You might even be able to access the archive on line. Also try the Toronto sun website, but given that age they probably don't have it available on line, but its possible.

Note if you go with the library it would only have the pictures actually published in the paper. The Toronto Sun web site also offers additional pictures not actually published in the paper. I've looked through it before; one of the SPs I've spent an hour with last summer had been a sunshine girl. I can't recall if I found her picture on the web site; the Sun's archive is a bit tedious to go through in terms of user interface... and rather distracting in terms of content.