Beautiful Anna

Anyone have any experience with this woman? She looks amazing. She's on EC indicating she'll be visiting soon.

Thanks

Anna is an amazing companion and there is LOTS about her out there, just not on this board. Considering the majority of the posters on this site are out east and Anna is based in Vancouver, you may want to check other places before you insinuate that this lady may not be worth a visit. She is one of a kind and you wont be disapointed with a date with here ( I have heard this first hand from gentlemen I know who have met her) Just because there is NOTHING posted on this board sometimes means nothing

• Like 3

I saw Anna in another city a couple of years ago. She's an attractive, well preserved lady in her early fifties. She provides very good, intimate service (DFK, DATY, CBJ, MSOG). Unfortunately, I didn't check with her beforehand and was disappointed that she didn't provide BBBJ, but that was entirely my fault. Other than that, my session with her was excellent.

Last time I checked you posted in the Winnipeg section whichI believe most of us would consider us central and West. Not sure what being based in vancouver has to do with it. There are plenty of reviews on the other sites that starts with a p.

I see her every time she comes too wpg. I think she's awesome and it was very Rude of Horndog to post her age. Just my two cents!

Posted via Mobile Device

Last time I checked you posted in the Winnipeg section whichI believe most of us would consider us central and West. Not sure what being based in vancouver has to do with it. There are plenty of reviews on the other sites that starts with a p.

If you looked at the majority of posters on this board they are east (Ontario onwards), there are some posters from other provinces in the central & west area but not as many. That was my point, I did suggest that the original poster search other boards in his quest for info.

I see her every time she comes too wpg. I think she's awesome and it was very Rude of Horndog to post her age. Just my two cents!
I had no issue with her age, and obviously, you don't either, since you see her regularly. We're supposed to share useful information on the boards, and that's what I did. I've seen lots of SPs in her age range, and many of them list their age as 40+, which is not lying, but may mislead some people for whom an SP's age is more important than it is for you and me.