Gaga Treatment

Gaga was a pleasant surprise. I have not seen any recommendations so was not sure how she would be. She is quite a beautiful woman. She has model photos and Im sure she was a model. Great body, natural large breasts. Her massage was really a great technique worth seeing just for that. The ending was nice. She offers a range, no FS. Very intimate and the herbal tea at the end was a nice touch. I was really turned on and she knew what she was doing. Definitely will repeat.

I guess this is her first recommendation.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

I saw GaGa earlier this week. I can confirm the 1st recommendation.

Great massage, she quickly identified where I needed some extra attention. Ending was quite delightful. Nice location, very friendly and welcoming.

Hey all,

So this is my first reco here on the Cerb. So if you think I should change something, or put out more details, let me know!!!

Booking was very simple, picked up on the second ring, I booked a time with her was an easy place to find. Discreet location, clean and very relaxing atmosphere.

When she opened the door, I was stunned to see such a beautiful asian woman standing in front of me, with a big wide smile, and a very colorful

personality. Not to mention a very nice body!!! If there was any pre game jitters, she helped melt it away!

As she stretched and bent me in ways I didn't think I could move I felt nothing but relaxed and confident she knew what she was doing. She hit every spot that I had troubles with and seem to make me feel as if they weren't even a problem to me. Magical fingers hitting the right pressure spots undoing the knots that have been building up over the past few months.

Cherry on top, was a lovely finish in which cost a bit extra, but at that point was well worth it.

If you're looking for an incredible massage by a skilled woman, Gaga Treatment is the place to go!!!!

If you're looking for any other details, please pm me, as I will not go into further detail in this reco.

KCCO,

Pk

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.