I was doing some mild internet rummaging and decided to look up the term "Douche Bag". Just to say I did it, y'know?

Apparently although this term has been around for at least the past 30 years, I've learned the more modern definition.

Back in the 70s, I understood a DBag to be someone who was generally an Asshole. I just enjoyed the inventive use of language at that time and assumed this was another derivative.

Wow. Times have changed.

Apparently, a Douche Bag is now a descriptor that applies to someone of the Jersey Shore persuasion. Don't ask me why.

Spiky coloured hair

Spray-on or spa tan

Buff muscle head Tshirt wearing

Physically attractive but morally & characteristically shallow

With all the stuff I've done, I'd call myself a douche=bag. But I question myself if there's other worse stuff out there.

Guest Fis**********t**th

Given the latter definition of the term Jabba, I think I'd be happier as an asshole over what a d-bag is considered now. LOL

Well I'm obviously out of the hip new slang at the ancient age of 24, I still thought it meant an asshole.

Posted via Mobile Device

Well I'm obviously out of the hip new slang at the ancient age of 24, I still thought it meant an asshole.

I'm with you.