Ariel-Claire Heavens duo at Barb's!

I've been trying to get these two together for a long time. They're both scorching hot, they're both fun to be with, and they're both, well, adorable. I was sure they'd get along, and that we'd have fun together. We did. :)

"Not a dance, but an experience." That was how Claire summed up our CR adventure afterwards. It was Claire's very first time ever at a strip club, so even if I wasn't her first massage client (as I had hoped to be that memorable day we met last year), at least I could introduce her to something new. And I was very happy to introduce her to Ariel, who was looking especially fetching in a black net outfit over a leopard bikini. Ariel joined us at our table for a brief get-to-know-each-other chat before I invited her to the CR. Once we were in there, the temperature seemed to increase notably, and Claire got so hot that she had to remove her own shirt just to cool down :). So here I was, in heaven so to speak, with these two angels surrounding me, breasts everywhere, Ariel writhing and arousing, and Claire joining in enthusiastically in the fun. Definite chemistry between these two, connecting even better than I had hoped for. And I wasn't left out for a moment (well, maybe for a moment, but it was fine) :)

A great session, with two outstanding women.

And I hope for a repeat...

"Clariel". Does that work?? :)

• Like 5

Guest New B**ce

The funny thing is I was there at the bar and you didn't even see me cato. Having too much fun I guess.

Another exploit for you.

well done!