BP Korean College Girl STELLA BP

Hey guys after looking at a couple of reviews of this lady on another forum I decided to take the plunge. bPs description is accurate. 19 ...yup. pics on BP accurate. spinner body very cute face well proportioned. Guys this is the real deal if you've got yellow fever ......there is a cure! The ad indicates open-minded, however no COF,CIM,Greek... I didn't ask but I doubt it. She insists on an accompanied shower, then back to the bed and a massage to start if you want. takes direction well. often starts to giggle which is real cute. Completely shaven just a real cute little package. she has moved from her original hotel location on portage Avenue she's still in the same vicinity but had to move because of concerns with card access to her floor. The new setup works and works very well parking in the area is no problem. She responds quickly to texts. Guys treat her with respect and care as I'm sure she has not been long in the business. oh yeah I forgot to mention BBBJ ,ymmv. She is only here until August 16 so take advantage while you can, a refreshing change from all the bait and switch out there. if you're lucky like me you'll find her singing in the shower while you're getting dressed! a huge turn on.lol

Cheers.

Edited by robsrobots
Addition
  • Like 1

Is this the same Stella advertised by vipotg right now? I saw her recently and had the same experience. same description with a bit of singing in the shower and everything. I enjoyed it and really liked the little bit of a bbbj out of the shower.