Do you fall into this group of people?

Guest S**r***e

Ok, no offense to our American neighbours but I thought this was hilarious. I am sure if they did something like this in Canada we would have our own little video as well. Obviously they aren't going to show the people that answered the questions right but WOW!, are some of these people for real?

My parents always told me if you don't know the answer it is better to keep your mouth shut. How much education do they have in the USA, I could answer 95% of those question without hesitation.:roll:

That is unbelievable. It's both funny and sad at the same time.

For ten points Jim....You have ten seconds...What is your name? Go!

UHHHH...ERRRRR....sorry Jim times up.

Guest Ou**or**n

No wonder Americans are baffled at being targets of Islamic extremists, they think they are always helping the muslims running Isreal!

Its really not even their fault. They way the media/ propaganda machine works down there is insane. Its not just the 'evil' corporate media either. There are so many nut jobs handing out pamphlets and newsletters that are full of mis-information. I think many people just don't know what to believe so they watch/read about Paris Hilton's latest or pro 'sports'. Fox news, and CNN in particular are more likely to induce epileptic seizures than to actually inform anyone IMO. Also these people are probably part of a......'special' group. Regardless, its still hilarious.

Cheers

Guest f***2f***

believe me there are stupid people everywhere....not just in the US.

I've met people in this country who are pretty friggin clueless too...and proud of it.

Here's some Canadian stupidity I hear all the time....

"We have an Armed Forces?? I thought we got rid of them in 1969?!" (heard in Toronto a lot)

"I'm from Eastern Canada" spoken by people from Ontario.....ummm people look at a map.....people from Newfoundland and the Maritimes are from Eastern Canada.

"We don't have racial problems or ghettos in Canada." Yeah right....wake the fuck up.

"It never snows and we have no bugs in Victoria" hmm lived there for 9 years and in 1996 had the biggest snow storm I've ever seen!! and they have a lot of wasps that are way worse than mosquitoes.

"The Liberals are the natural governing party of Canada and Pierre Elliot Trudeau was our greatest PM" (likely started by PET himself who was likely the biggest ego this country has ever encountered ha ha) this one is just too funny....

Guest C****** K***e

Boner, I entirely agree...there are stupid people everywhere. I worked in a store in Banff for a year, so luckily I got to sample idiocy from the world over.

"Do you sell fossils from the Burgess Shale?"

"No, it's a World Heritage Site, it's extremely illegal to take anything from there, especially for retail."

"So you have to sell them really expensive then? 'Cause I've got money..."

"No, I promise you we do sell anything that it's illegal to sell."

"Where is the Burgess Shale, anyway? I read about it in a pamphlet."

"It's northeast of here a few hours. There's a museum."

"OK well I can just go pick my own fossil from there then."

At which point I give the traditional exasperated salesgirl look. And yes, even Canada has more than its fair share of people that are, shall we say, somewhat less than brilliant.

I've only been in Canada for a few years but I've been overly lucky. I've run into lots of friendly and smart people.

I've only run into the odd less than intelligent person... and no conspiracy theorists whatsoever! I've been wondering if Canada has any of these?

I've met a lot of people in the States who are paranoid of government conspiracies, alien conspiracies... I never seem to run into any Canadians with the same fears.

I've met a lot of people in the States who are paranoid of government conspiracies, alien conspiracies... I never seem to run into any Canadians with the same fears.

<.<

>.>

We are just better at hiding ourselves.

>.>

<.<

Wow, that's just unreal. Thats the problems with some schools. Here in Canada, we learn more about other countries in school than our own. We have one year of Canada studies and thats it. No wonder we can fit in with most places. Plus we do spend a lot of time reading and watching the news and learning about other cultures and suck. Oops I meant to say such lol... Had sex on the brain again!

I challange every one to sit down and try to draw a map of Canada.......free hand.

if you have kids...get them to try this also.....it is amazing how little we know about our own country when you try that.

But on the average I run into more "less smart" people in the states...as the general feeling for most Americans is "we are the best".......now thier world is crashing down around them

Don't peev off the Amar-akins, we are between them and Russia. Good thing their pilots are smart, and they can tell the difference between North Korea and that rogue state of Australia.

Might makes Right, with the loss of Insight ! :lol: