Good Pick up bars in Ottawa

Any one know of any good pick up bars or places in Ottawa? I would like to actually go out and have a few drinks and talk to some women, I've been told of a few meat market bars and wanted to know if anyone has any locations they might think of as a good pick up bar.

Apex

Personally I have never gone out of my way to pick up at a bar. I figure if you go in with the mindset of not looking, that's when it will happen!!!

Guest f***2f***

i've been told the bar at the Westin is full of cougars...but never been there myself

If I remember right, the bar in the Westin was Hartwells and it was indeed a decent place for picking up for the 35+ crowd. However, I haven't been there in years and I heard it closed a while back, that's not to say that there isn't a new bar in its place though.

If I remember right, the bar in the Westin was Hartwells and it was indeed a decent place for picking up for the 35+ crowd. However, I haven't been there in years and I heard it closed a while back, that's not to say that there isn't a new bar in its place though.

No, Hartwells is done, some time long ago. Some business man is opening up some high class restaurant there in that space.

Since Hartwell's is done, you can always go to Maxwell's on Elgin. That place is always packed with cougars...not my kind of place, but to each their own.

Any one know of any good pick up bars or places in Ottawa? I would like to actually go out and have a few drinks and talk to some women, I've been told of a few meat market bars and wanted to know if anyone has any locations they might think of as a good pick up bar.

Apex

When was the last time you attended the Westin (I assume the hotel lounge / bar) or Maxwells and you picked up - or - knew someone that did - or - witnessed a few potential options

If so - which nights / times

Thanks

I met a woman at Maxwells once, she was about 10 years older then I was so I was safe that she did not want a comitment so I went for the gold!

I wish I still know her she was a great booty call for a short while!

I met a woman at Maxwells once, she was about 10 years older then I was so I was safe that she did not want a comitment so I went for the gold!

I wish I still know her she was a great booty call for a short while!

I used to go there some years ago with other cougar friends.. wednesdays it was.. but very cougarish place.

You can also try the bar at the Lonestar on St.Laurent. Went there with work one night in the fall and picked up 35 year old MILF...and man was she hot!!! Anyway, I have known a few guys that have picked up there before, so I know you have a good shot at that place!

You can also try the bar at the Lonestar on St.Laurent. Went there with work one night in the fall and picked up 35 year old MILF...and man was she hot!!! Anyway, I have known a few guys that have picked up there before, so I know you have a good shot at that place!

I have picked up at Lonestar a few times... mostly friday and sat nights. Maxwells works too but...

I'd probably say Lonestar would be the better choice. Better looking women over Maxwell's any day

I have picked up at Lonestar a few times... mostly friday and sat nights. Maxwells works too but...

Heard Atoimic Rooster was easy to get pick upped by the women. My ugly ass of a co-worker got picked up there by a woman.:grin:8-)

So you're saying alcohol does impair judgment. :lol:

<just having a laugh E.D.Man>

Heard Atoimic Rooster was easy to get pick upped by the women. My ugly ass of a co-worker got picked up there by a woman.:grin:8-)

I'd probably say Lonestar would be the better choice. Better looking women over Maxwell's any day

Sometime you need to take what you can get! Heven't we all at one point in our lives!!!

lol

Apex

I used to go there some years ago with other cougar friends.. wednesdays it was.. but very cougarish place.

That is why I went! Yes Wednesday! Did you see me there!

lol

Apex

Yup Lonestar is good too.. where/what the heck is Atomic Rooster?

I can show you but I don't think its what they are talking about! LOL

Apex

I can show you but I don't think its what they are talking about! LOL

Apex

OH.. so it's a euphemism for an exploding cock? It's a great name for a bar even so..

That is why I went! Yes Wednesday! Did you see me there!

lol

Apex

Uh.. isn't today Wednesday?? lol.. nope.. haven't been there in years.. since I just moved back to Ottawa.. going to bars hasn't been high on my list of priorities :)

Uh.. isn't today Wednesday?? lol.. nope.. haven't been there in years.. since I just moved back to Ottawa.. going to bars hasn't been high on my list of priorities :)

Nor have I! That is why I was asking but I think we are about the same age!

Apex

Hey guys,

I've picked up at Maxwell's. Wednesdays - Saturday nights, Lonestar, Grace O'Mally's, Heart & Crown, and Lonestar and even Hartwell's when it was around. I've met girls of all shapes and sizes and ages at all these bars. Some approached me but most I did the approaching...

Has anybody had great experiences at any other bars????

D