A little disappointed.

I'm a little disappointed that no one has posted any books or wants to join the book club. I was under the impression that their's many readers here on cerb. Since their's many threads on cerb about books and many comments about people reading books. I thought it would be a fun way for everybody to be interactive with each other, like the big brother thread has been. Read a book and then everyone gets to talk about it a fun positive thread that anyone could join. If you are interested please post what book you would like to read and talk about for the end of this month and September.

Here is the thread I started yesterday.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=101806

Thanks for your comment Isabella gia. I just made a comment on the book club. It looks like we have 4 members, enough to start a good conversation. I'm excited to see how many members will join and what kind of conversations the book club will spark.

Edited by Guest

I'm a little disappointed that no one has posted any books or wants to join the book club. I was under the impression that their's many readers here on cerb. Since their's many threads on cerb about books and many comments about people reading books. I thought it would be a fun way for everybody to be interactive with each other, like the big brother thread has been. Read a book and then everyone gets to talk about it a fun positive thread that anyone could join. If you are interested please post what book you would like to read and talk about for the end of this month and September.

Here is the thread I started yesterday.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=101806

Thanks for your comment Isabella gia. I just made a comment on the book club. It looks like we have 4 members, enough to start a good conversation. I'm excited to see how many members will join and what kind of conversations the book club will spark.

Issy is right, it has only been a day. If you check now, Peachy, your club has grown in number and is now more than twice as yesterday. I have joined as well so I can learn some new things and hopefully I can become an active participant. Your enthusiasm in organizing this book club is much appreciated and commendable.

I haven't been on much this past week so I missed this. great idea Peachy. Not sure I'll have the time to read everything, but I'll give it a go.

Porthos

I'm DEFINITELY in! Great idea. I posted on the other thread and also made book suggestions in the social group itself.

Thank you so much for taking this initiative Peachy.